The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Travelex — Horrible exchange rate
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I called Travelex Money Transfer to ask them if they charge a commission fee when they exchange currency. They said they don't. They also told me that they will not charge a service fee on my money. I had to ask my friend to exchange 1100 US dollars for me because I was very busy that day. When he came back, I saw the receipt and couldn't believe that they gave me 9.49 pesos to one US dollar. I checked online at the current exchange rate and it was 10.78 pesos to the dollar. I calculated how much money I lost in the transaction and it came out to be $134.00!!! Do not go to travelex. If they did not charge me commission or a service fee, I have no idea what they charged me for.
More Travelex Complaints & Reviews
- Travelex employment scam - Travelex company name being used for scam
- travelex/currency exchange - cheat customer
- Travelex holdings - Complain of wrong information in getting a job !
- Travelex - ex employee try to get a wage slip
- Travelex - Refund
- Travelex Limited - Euro Card ATM Problem
- Travelex - exchange rate
- Travelex unethical behavior - unethical behavior
- Travelex Worldwide - Scam for employment
- Travelex Currency Services - atm