Tradeline Supply Companyunauthorized sales department

I Mar 16, 2019

The sales department is a mess. They say they want you to advance but if you do not have that brown-noser mentality they pass you up despite performing well at your job. The managers were toxic and verbally abusive. My fellow co-workers were afraid to leave their desk for lunch. They push the sales team to meet certain numbers while chastising them for setting unrealistic expectations to begin with.

• Updated by Irma Sims · Apr 21, 2019

Company double charged me, said will take 3-5 days to refund me. Nothing they can do. Pure garbage!!! Do not use. Better if using a credit card.

• Tr
    Tradeline Supply Jun 26, 2019

Resolved due to the reviews being false.

jamesladd Apr 28, 2019

Absolutely awful services, lies beyond belief and always give a tainted version of the real thing and shove it down your throat.

Completely mismanaged, misdirected and in need of major restructuring from the bottom to the very top, starting at the top first. I would have given it a minus number if it were possible.

• Gi
    Gibson Mary Apr 27, 2019

The whole company smells of scamming or stolen/fake credit card details which are used for these accounts.

After reporting the issue yet again, I now am getting no response from their self proclaimed "amazing" customer services team.
    Will push for refund either way as they can't seem to resolve the issue.

Marcia Lap Apr 27, 2019

They have caused very serious issues now with our business and this tradeline should have helped. BEWARE to ALL!

• Ti
    Tinaclark Apr 24, 2019

I submitted my email to tradelines to add a few to my and wives profile. First of all let me begin by telling you their prices are double what other tradeline providers have and report for less cycles. But this is not the reason they are getting a one star.

They spam my email everyday. They have a link supposedly to have you unsubscribe from future emails, but it does not work.

Joyceeemoore Apr 24, 2019

This company is the scum if the earth! Lower than pond scum! I have had the worst experience with them! You see good reviews because in the contract you sign you are not allowed to give a bad review! I cannot give a detailed review as I do not want to breach contract but run! Run as fast as you can!!!

• Bo
    Bobby Lester Apr 22, 2019

When I tried to call their so-called customer support, they barked on me as dogs. They are full of hate to young business ladies. I think they unable to speak normally, or they hate people who were born in foreign country. They didn't listen what I tried to say. All I heard was only "You have to pay then call back." I had no chance to solve problem that they caused.

• Mi
    Michael Bodily Apr 20, 2019

I'm in the process of using their service now. On Monday I submitted all requested paper work including personal information. Since, I've gotten emails from their corporate compliance team that their working on it. Now I call their helpline number and its say's it's been Disconnected!!. Their is very little communication and the fact that I can't get anyone on the phone is SCARY. At the most this process should take 3days. Or they should be able to explain why it is taking longer. I asked my sale rep and he said there is a situation. I'll remove this review if the company contacts me via phone not email and tells me what's going on...

• Is
    Isabelle Maverick Apr 19, 2019

If you want to get you money taken and the runaround call these guys and let them take your money. They will never pick up the call from you after you pay them.

• Ha
    Hanery Atticus Apr 17, 2019

This is a FRAUDULENT COMPANY! They did not post tradelines as agreed upon, they offered us much lower tradelines after the ones we paid for were not posted. We have been fighting with this for close to six months, it should have been finished in November. It is all a bait and switch, fraudulent company. We just found out that our tradelines were not posted on all three credit bureaus. They basically sent us a too bad email. Reject dealing with this company. We will be taking legal action. They need to be shut down and put in jail. RIP OFF!

• Eu
    Eugene Wallin Apr 10, 2019

Behind the Scenes are people who are highly trained Scam Artists and they know how to steal money from you. Most, especially managers, of the people put on a fake and super-nice personality, so, everyone seems nice upfront, but, when you actually start working truly in he atmosphere, it's a different animal entirely. Don't slip up with what you say verbally or electronically. DO NOT go into the processing department for this company, where I was, horrible micromanagers and uneven work-to-pay-load.

• Ga
    Garry Riley Mar 21, 2019

Repeated emails and documents kept being sent after only inquiring about a loan rate, with really rude replies when I asked to be unsubscribed from their list. Will never, ever use for a loan.

• Te
    Teresa Smith22 Mar 20, 2019

They are really opposite of what their name says. All they do is to sell their FAKE services. It was a horrible mistake contacting them.