TracFone Wirelesscustomer support

M Jan 04, 2020

Does it seem feasible to speak with customer service for 7 hours to resolve issues on two phones? I've never yelled at anyone but I yelled this time. I couldn't get a straight answer from anyone on issues until the very last person. Even then, he couldn't fix the issue. I had to wait 24 to 72 hours for a number to unlock and reset. Two phones and nothing but errors. I can't give all the details here because I would have to write for an hour to explain all I endured. Hung up on and evidently blocked from being able to get some results. Wasted a whole day. And accomplished not one thing. If you are going to have good service, for heavens sakes make sure they are trained. All I heard was I'm sorry. I need to put you on hold. I asked for a manager. Only to be told you will have to start all over. That's bull and I know it. They have transcripts and the calls are recorded. If I'd been given a manager when I asked, yelling probably wouldn't have happened. I'm appalled at the service I received after being a customer for over 15 years. If I did my job in this manner, I wouldn't have a job.