TouchStone Research Group Logo

TouchStone Research Group

Having problems with TouchStone Research Group?

TouchStone Research Group Customer Service Contacts

244 5th Ave
New York, New York
United States - NY10001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TouchStone Research Group Customer Service. Initial TouchStone Research Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TouchStone Research Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TouchStone Research Group. Discuss the issues you have had with TouchStone Research Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TouchStone Research GroupDD214 Information

Hello, I placed an order for a copy of my DD214 along with a Veterans ID Card on 2/27/2020 and have not received my order. I have contacted the company through their support department recently (again) but have not received a reply.

See attached image for a copy of the entire process.

The Attached image explains the steps I went through to rectify the problem. The rep and I emailed a couple of times and I understood the pandemic did play a role in the initial delay. But I paid for this service in February and still have not received what I ordered. My biggest issue is the lack of communication and follow-through so I would like to be reimbursed so that I can re-submit my request through another vendor. In other words, I don't want to pay twice for something I already paid for once.

Everett

DD214 Information

Apr 24, 2018

TouchStone Research Group — touchstone military research

Dear Sirs I contacted Touchstone March 15, 2018 regarding my mother who served in the WACC and the WAVES I...

TouchStone Research Group — DD 214

i ordered a copy of my DD 214 on December 16, 2015. The order number they assigned me is 62798. On December...

TouchStone Research GroupDD214/paid but not received

I too applied for my father's DD214 records through Touchstone Research Group. I didn't pay the high price of $89 but I waited the 4-8 weeks as indicated on their site. At the 9th week I still hadn't received the form so I emailed the CSR who sent me the confirmation back in August. After 3 priority emails and no response I decided to call but found that I could only leave a message because they were busy helping other customers. This message came on every time I called. I left yet another message expressing my frustration and disappointment and finally someone called me back. She went on to explain if I went the $89 route I wouldn't have this problem because they would have a copy they could email me and blah, blah, blah. She finally gave me a number to call for the NPRC [protected] and I got to talk to a human. Come to find out, Touchstone never sent my request in and I wasted 10 weeks waiting for nothing!!! I needed this form to apply for VA benefits because my mother had to go into a home. I also found out that I can fax the form 180 directly to NPRC and get a copy of the DD214 at no cost. I hope this information is helpful to someone else and they don't waste their precious time like I did. Call the NPRC directly- it's the best way to go.

TouchStone Research GroupTouchstone is not the obvious choice

You seem to state that there are no 'real' complaints, so it will be my pleasure to prove the lying Touchstone troll you are. My name is Clint Bender, and on February 17, 2014 I ordered a copy of my DD214 at $96. It states that you will receive the DD214 within 7 days, today is March 12, 2014 and no DD214. My order number is 45458. I have emailed this disgraceful corporation, and the real kicker is when you call them, they will place you on hold and hang up. These people prey on service members, give them none of your money. May you never be treated as badly as your customers. These people are con artists.

TouchStone Research Group — Scam

I recently requested a copy of my dd214 and later found that I no longer needed it now they are saying that I...

TouchStone Research Group — Military records scam

I recently spent $130.00 with Touchstone Research Group because they claimed I could receive a copy of my...

touchstone-group — bad employer

I went to work there through a temp agency. The customer service group was treated like lepers. We had to...