ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:30 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

TouchStone Research GroupDD214 Information

Hello, I placed an order for a copy of my DD214 along with a Veterans ID Card on 2/27/2020 and have not received my order. I have contacted the company through their support department recently (again) but have not received a reply.

See attached image for a copy of the entire process.

The Attached image explains the steps I went through to rectify the problem. The rep and I emailed a couple of times and I understood the pandemic did play a role in the initial delay. But I paid for this service in February and still have not received what I ordered. My biggest issue is the lack of communication and follow-through so I would like to be reimbursed so that I can re-submit my request through another vendor. In other words, I don't want to pay twice for something I already paid for once.

Everett

DD214 Information

Comment Guidelines

Respond

TouchStone Research Group — DD 214

i ordered a copy of my DD 214 on December 16, 2015. The order number they assigned me is 62798. On December...

ADVERTISIMENT