Menu
Home Credit Cards Great Fun charged credit card

Great Fun review: charged credit card

H
Author of the complaint
7:52 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was charged $1.00 for tlg fun and the only company I called with my card was Back in the Saddle, who tried to sell me something like VIP, tlg shopper, with supposedly 10% off, which the sales representative would not acknowledge. Never got anything in the mail about them and no way to cancel future charges. Bad business, Back in the Saddle, who won't even allow me to make purchases on line because I have the wrong "Internet Explorer".

Update by havens01
Jun 28, 2014 7:56 am EDT

I was charged $1.00 for TLG FUN. The only thing purchased was from Back in the Saddle who charged me for TLG Shopper when I last contacted them, They sent me nothing to look at about the program, so I can't cancel future charges and they did not acknowledge the 10% discount that the program offered when I called them about a purchase yesterday. Bad Program

More Great Fun complaints & reviews

Great Fun - fraudulent charges
6 comments
R
Sep 18, 2015 6:21 pm EDT

Please stop charging my credit card immediately

I have been reading a lot of complaints about this website charging people's credit and bank cards without permission. I just noticed that I too had been had by finding one charge a few days ago as I check my cards often. I just called up my bank (as it was my bank debit card) and told them and they went back and found 8 other illegal charges on my card adding close to $65.00 which the bank also cancelled for me. I could never reach them on the phone even though they were extremely blaintant in their actions by having their sites etc. Just call you credit card or bank and they will remove them and send you an easy sheet that explains you did not order the item and they will credit back your card. Trying to call them usually when they aare doing this to so many might be futile and frustrating!

J
Jun 04, 2008 2:56 pm EDT

They put a charge on my card for $11.99, then after calling, they still tried to swindle me even more, ofering "free Vouchers" up to $40, not once but twice after I had stated I was not interested in anything other than a refund and cancellation into whatever service it provides. A complete scam.

P
May 12, 2008 7:14 am EDT

WHEN I ORDERED COFEE FROM GEVALLIA, i SUBMITTED CHARGE'S FOR THAT COMPANY AS WELL.i DISPUTED AND CANCELLED MY MEMBERSHIP, HOWEVER THEY CONTINUED TO CHARGE MY CARD.cONTACTED THEM AN ADDITIONAL TIME FOR CREDIT OF FALSE CHARGE'S.

M
Jan 27, 2008 12:00 am EST

They got my credit card # and r stealing my money. This charge is going to cost me 136.00 total what the hell are these people thinking.

H
Aug 17, 2008 8:40 pm EDT

they syolen my money from my 2 creditcards...
$ 59.99 each!

i didn`t used my creditcard for TLG Fun!

What are HELL!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

394 complaints