Tiger Wheel & Tyrebeing robbed after spending over 10k at tyger wheels

Z Jul 18, 2019

I bought 4 new tyres at Tygerwheels Sunninghill last year July .I instructed them to destroy 2 of my old tyres and keep the other 2 as they were still in good conditions.I told them I was gonna fetch them as I ddnt have enough space in my car.I went back few weeks later to fetch my tyres and I was told that they destroyed my tyres..I dont know how without my consent.I was all a good customer when I was spending my money buying tyres from them and now its been a year already and I still have not received my tyres back, they are sending me back and forth and I am NOW GATVOL with this whole situation and ready to take the matter up with Ombudsman /open a case for my tyres.