Tiger Brands — baby purity pouches
I bought baby food from Shoprite Golden Walk on Friday last week, to my dismay upon opening the purity, I noticed that I didn't have to squeeze the purity out, it just feel out like water. I opened another Packet and found black spots inside the purity.
I checked the expiry date and it says that it will expire on the 12 November 2020.
I spend almost R 1200 a month on purity only and this is the 1st time that I have experienced such nasty things in my babies food, I am really concerned that going forward I will not be able to trust that your products is 100 % safe for babies and that I will have to look for alternate ways to make food for my baby. I am extremely disappointed by this and hate to even think what would have happened if I was negligent and didn't check and just gave my baby this food. I need some feedback urgently on this matter as this affects both my child and many other children in this country that is eating this kind of baby food. I expect to hear back from you guys as a matter of urgency or else I will be forced to go public with this product that can make babies sick.
More Tiger Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Tiger Brands - jungle oatso easy (tropical fruit flavour) 
- Tiger Brands - crosse & blackwell tangy mayonnaise 1.5 kg
- Tiger Brands - cross and blackwell mayonnaise
- Tigerbrands - jungle oats
- Tiger Brands - purity prune (just squeeze and eat)
- Tigerbrands - easter eggs
- Tiger Brands - beacon damascus nougat
- Tiger Brands - old stock - fizzers
- Tiger Brands - koo baked beans
- Tiger Brands - beacon maynard's jelly teddies