Thrifty Car Sales — Used auto sales
Ill start from the beginning, my sales person Mike and sales manager were great made it very easy for me to get what I wanted and the process was very simple. They get a 5 star.
Now the second day I had the truck the check engine light came on, No big deal rite, I took it and had it diagnosed at my mechanic's shop (family friend 15years) He told me the truck needed catalytic converter's. So the next day we went back to sign paperwork and I told them that the truck needed 'cats. They wrote a "we owe" for the cats and a couple of other small things. Well after 7 trips to there shop, still no cats replaced and have a check engine light still on is why I'm writing this very bad review. There service dept doesn't know whets is going on and the communication level sucks. I have offered to take it to the dealer just so they can diagnosis it, but No they have to figure it out for them self and still won't believe the cats are bad !! The quality of vehicles there are not dependable or can you trust what they are going to tell you STAY AWAY!!
More Thrifty Car Sales Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Sales DBA Platinum Auto Finance - Scam! Liars! Frauds!
- Thrifty Car Sales - Service
- Thrifty Car Sales - Bad people
- Thrifty Car Sales - crooks
- Thrifty Car Sales - Deceptive Sales Practices
- Thrifty Car Dealer (Sales) Not Rental - Bad People
- Thrifty Car Sales - Dealership Dishonesty
- Thrifty Car Sales/Platinum Auto Finance - Fraud and unprofessional behavior
- Thrifty Car Sales In - Terrible company
- Thrifty Car Sales Boksburg - 90 000 kms service