Thompson Cigarsdeceptive sales tactics

Simply read the post dated March 20, 2007 from Mark Boyd and that is exactly my experience. Incredible that 2 years later they are still acting this way. I called back the next day to cancel the order and I told them I want to make sure I have no re-occuring charges on my credit card.

Well it was too late to cancel...hmmm...but I was told the club membership (which I did not want) was canceled and I could return the cigars once I receive them.

We shall see. My card has been charged and I am waiting for the order.

I wish I had read this site prior to ordering.

So Thompson Cigar; if you are reading this...you lost yet another customer for good.