Thomas J. Finn, ESQUIREUnethical harassment

Tom Finn did not represent me but this is the letter he sent threatening me after his client, Paulette Gosden Tumbarello, swindled me out of my home. She tried to force me into spending $12, 000 to stage my house so her decorator-friend could make money. When I didn't, she under priced my house, refused to present a counter-offer to the buyer, met with the buyers alone AFTER we had scheduled meeting. She then took a profit of nearly $6K and made sure the buyer's agent made nearly $6K (at my expense) but I didn't make a dime. When I told her I wouldn't show up for the closing, she not only gave that information to the buyer's agent, she said they would sue me. I LOST my house and money and was left homeless because of her and now this man tries to intimidate me. I would never trust him. Buyer beware; steer clear of this man and find another attorney!

Unethical harassment
Unethical harassment

• Updated by MsGao · Jun 30, 2017

This Paulette Gosden Tumbarello referenced in the complaint. She is also known as Paulette Gosden and Paulette Elaine Rocco (Gosden-Tumbarello)

Comments

• Updated by MsGao · May 17, 2018

Mary Aiana Weisbrod who represented the buyer and Thomas J Finn attorney of Hilton Head Island who sent a threatening letter.

Comments

• Updated by MsGao · May 17, 2018

Thomas J Finn, Hilton Head Island, SC attorney.