The UPS Store — packing product for shipping
11/14/17 a bag of apples were brought into the store located on Dewey Ave, Rochester, NY to be packed and shipped to Texas. When I called inquiring of this service on Monday I was assured that they do this often so I took their word that they knew what they were doing. The package arrived on time but the condition was horrible! They person took the bag of apples, placed them inside a box and wrapped bubble wrap around the bag. Needless to say many of the apples were bruised or mush! I'm very surprised that the apples were not individually wrapped to minimize bruising. Needless to say I will NOT bring anything to that store again for packaging, I will pack myself and mail.
My shipment ID# MM2DCUX7YFYP5 tracking # 1Z970BX01201317132 I have attached copies of my receipts for reference.
I feel a refund would be in order as the contents were not packaged professionally to keep from being damaged.
More The UPS Store Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- UPS Store Greer SC - poor customer service by owner
- The UPS Store - notary public
- The UPS Store - mailbox delivery
- UPS Store Santa Barbara Mesa - damage and theft
- The UPS Store - notary charge rip off