The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton MarketingDid not receive soap that I paid for

N Review updated:

I ordered and paid for bath salts and soap in bulk in mid December 2008 for holiday gifts from The Soap Guy. The bath salts came -- nothing special -- no paper work - no information about the rest of my order. In January, I sent an email to the soap guy email and I received a short reply: "It was shipped Monday. Joe" I sent another e-mail the end of January since I still hadn't received any soap - no response.
Well, its February and I still haven't received any soap from The Soap Guy. The Soap Guy is a Fraud. Dont' use him.

More The Soap Guy / Tall Cotton Marketing Complaints & Reviews

• Hi
    HilltopJoe Feb 18, 2009

You have the wrong company. The soap guy is in Chicago. That soap guy is in New Hampshire.

• Ke
    Keen152 Oct 29, 2010

Wrong info, THESOAPGUY.com is in Chicago. THATSOAPGUY.com is in NewHampshire. Please rate the RIGHT company.

• Th
    ThatSoapGuy Jun 15, 2011

I am the owner of That Soap Guy in Troy, NH. That Soap Guy has never sold bath salts and there is no one here named Joe.

• Tr
    Travelingcharlie Jun 16, 2011

I have been ordering from the Soap Guy in Troy NH for years and love, love, love their products!!! The best I have ever used. I recieved every order I ever made and need to make another order, but the website seems to be out of commission. If anyone has any info, I would love to know. I grew up in Keene, NH so I am definately a supporter of this business, even though I live in Arizona now! Char in Arizona: [protected]@earthlink.net

satby Oct 25, 2012

The Soap Guy in Chicago is great, I've ordered from him multiple times and always received everything quickly. And, people swear by his soap (I give them as gifts).

• Vi
    Vicki Virgilio Dawson Oct 12, 2015

This was my first time ordering from the Soap Guy in Chicago. He was very great and helpful. I will order from him. Fast delivery. Will be ordering from him again soon as soon as I sell my stock.
    Dawsons Treasures Wauconda, IL

• Pe
    Petra Kues Mar 17, 2018

I think you owe The Soap Guy in Chicago - Jeffrey Dorrian - a BIG Apology. An error like this is irresponsible and can do damage. Jeff has always been kind and helpful over several years.

Malia Cummings Oct 19, 2018

I’ve been ordering from Jeff Dorrian for two years now, never a problem and nothing to complain about at all! Malia Cummings.

Comments