The Seepstakes Audit Bureau, Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center P. O. Box 549012 - Dallas, Tx 75354 - 9012I have not received my wininning prize worth $12, 000, 000. 00

F

I'm mr. Ferlipe p. Dela cruz now residing at 137 leanne lane, concord ca. [protected], previously residing at 2592 nproject rd wood river il [protected]. I received a letter from the sweepstakes audit bureau, informed me that i won amounting to $ 12, 000, 000. 00,
I have sent a check number 1027 worth $ 5. 00 on time via twenty four hours mail to expedite as a research and data fee.
Indicated amount $12, 000, 000. 00 and document number [protected] - twgj.
Awaiting your prompt and immediate positive response.
Your favorable consideration action is highly apprecaited.

Felipe p. Dela cruz
137 leanne lane, concord ca. [protected]
Cellphone:[protected]

• !$$$$! Jun 06, 2021

If you read the letter, it says puts you in a pot "ELIGIBLE" to receive. Doesn't say you won. Might as well do publishers clearing house online for free.

• Cu
    Cubs1 Oct 12, 2019

I got the letter today and want me to send 5.00 guess what, that NOT going to happen bc i knew first hand that it a SCAM, so here go the police report, because it going to get reported to the police and to the police and sheif of Harris Country of Dallas Texas... Sweepstakes Entry Data Center PO BOX 549012, Dallas Texas [protected]

• Je
    Jerry Bazan Jan 08, 2019

To Whom, I can not believe these people can get away with this garbage of Scam. And all laws on the books we have and nothing has been done to these people is a little unconstitutional and criminal and should be punishable immediately to the fullest, Now Only five dollars but how many letters are going out daily, could a company doing (self addressed stuffed Envelopes) hint hint. Who would sponsor something this immature to steel money from hard working" People". For companies to lower themselves to this measure is truly non American. And should never be able to own a business or manage, sponsor any public negotiation.
    Sincerely Jerry W Bazan

Mandy221 Sep 19, 2018

I get the same letter but I know to win money you never have to send money so it is a scam. DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY.

• Fo
    Fonz76 Sep 14, 2018

What a bunch of scammer scum

• Ki
    Kill_scammers Apr 21, 2018

Where is the actual address? I'll go there, find them and kill them myself to end these stupid scams. I'd be doing the world a favor by ridding the human race of their filth.

• Li
    lime57 Mar 07, 2018

After reading every ones post I really dislike the fact that people prey on the innocence of people just like someone said look at all the $5 $5.95 $( they collect from around the world this should not be able to be allowed some one needs to stop these people I'm glad I researched and have discernment to know this was a fake Sadden49 I'm reporting them to how can you stop them from sending this stuff to your home do anyone know?
    lime57

Sadden49 Dec 12, 2017

I've just received the same letter just now and were so excited until a bell ringed off in my head and said its close to the Holidays but still went and gotten my money order. Before, I decided to fill it out something said check the company out online and I saw all these complaints. I couldn't believe it. These Suckers won't be getting my $5.00. They said my cash eligibility $12, 000, 000.00+. Document #: [protected]. This is really sad. I'M report them to the BBB.

Christine W Southard Nov 25, 2017

I also received same letter, I will not be participating after seeing reviews, I have mailed many letters back before not requesting money but still costs to send letter everytime

• Ti
    Tina Catalfinobrown Nov 20, 2017

Is the processing cntr. In Dallas, TX legitimate

• Ug
    Uga-uga Jun 28, 2017

This prize is mine. All mine. Lolololololol...

Scamers are going so low. For only 5 bucks?

Wow. They must be starving to death.. Lol..

Sakurahime Mar 29, 2017

I received a letter from the Sweepstakes Audit Bureau saying I won $12, 000, 000.00 and that I need to send $5 for a research and data fee. Thinking it was a fake I looked on the internet and found an article saying to be suspicious of sweepstakes that ask for money up front, because they are probably fruads.

• Cy
    Cyber crime office uk gf Aug 29, 2015

contact anti fraud investigation department E-MAIL:[email protected]

• Ol
    Oliviared Aug 27, 2015

I received a letter from Sweepstakes Price Entry Center stating that I am eligible to participate in this 2, 000, 000.00 opportunity and all I need to do is to send in $5.95 and to completed the form immediately and return it with the fee for a chance to win 2, 000, 000.00. I feel this is a scam.
    I have come to the conclusion from reading the other comments that this company is making money and even if you are eligible, you will not be getting any money. Of course, they want you to send in a small fee, but look at how many letter that they are sending out to senior citizens, and if they only get back 10, 000 entry with each person paying 5.95 that means that these scammers are making about 6, 000. My advice is for you to save your 6.00 in a saving account. Don't believe what is in these letters. All they want is your money.

satya134 Jan 14, 2015

I have not recive my winning prizes sweeptakes please send sir my mobile no [protected] email id [email protected] pinicial problem sir iam request sir please send my prize money...

satya134 Jan 14, 2015

Sir my name is satyabrata iam win a prize 17, 00, 000 date 15/01/2015 time10:10am please send my email adress [email protected] my adress please request my prize money my mob no is [protected]

chynakiss Aug 30, 2014

Ok I got a letter from Audit bureau say I won 21, 000.00 dollars
    But I have to send in 9 dollars I think its a scam the address I have is 1401 armour rd north kansas city, mo 64116

• Je
    Jennifer Kuhn Aug 24, 2014

I claimed it in early May and resent the letter on aug 22, 2014

• La
    LaSonja Harris Mar 05, 2013

I just got ripped off as well also. I sent $5.00 dollars for the same exact letter, but what I did is put a letter that says God Bless You! If a person got the nerves to send you a boggish letter telling you that you have won $12, 000.000.00 dollars and don't deliver is evil and desperate. So if they need $5.00 dollars that bad and risk committing a serious crime then they deserve to be caught.

• kevin kimbrel Dec 17, 2012

what's going on, aces ?

angela moody Nov 26, 2012

i waiting on my sweepstakes 12, 000, 000.00 documeny number [protected]-tzoe.. is this a scam??????

• Aj
    AJ6767 Sep 23, 2018

@angela moody Yes shoes going to give away this much money for 5 dollars

• La
    lakeysha bibbs Feb 14, 2010

I hav e a letter and i send in 5dollar on jan26, 2010 where is my prize 12, 000, 00

• Le
    Leon chocklin Oct 22, 2018

@lakeysha bibbs Yes i bein waiting i have sent you back the 5 for shiping and handling i would like to no were is the prize i won our when your going to send it to me i realy need it i want to get me and my family off this cold hungery day and night so please can i get my wining think you