The Gutter GuysFalse claim

D

When they replaced gutters and downspouts they did not clean up when finished, leaving dirt and nails and sharp metal fragments on the ground and lawn. I did not complain, just decided never to reccomend them to others.Their invoice for the work included a note that "we also need 2 3x4 adapters". These have not been provided.
When I called about an area where the gutters were overflowing and causing basement water problems I heard nothing for several weeks, then some men came - without bothering to call first. They looked at the problem area and said it was caused by the gutter guards I had had installed (not by that company).Although I told them that the problem had been there before the gutter guards were installed, they said it was not their problem
Their service promises are as sloppy as their work.They claim, apparently falsely, a 3-year warranty on labor.

• Dr
    Driverinbluecadillac Nov 23, 2015

Your back seat employee in a dually hauling a trailer on Harrodsburg Rd was very vulgar and rude today. I noticed him smiling and waving at my TEENAGE daughter. When I informed that she was a TEENAGE girl he let me know that he was married and that he thought i was a "Hoe". As a fellow business owner here in Lexington I would make sure he understood he probably shouldn't be trying to pick up TEENAGE girls in the company truck.

• Ri
    Richard Coghan Feb 26, 2015

We Appreciate the feedback on our company and are sorry that you feel this way about us. We were looking at old reviews of our company and just noticed this one. Please be assured that we do our best in every situation to make sure our customers are happy. Sometimes a customer hires another contractor after us to put a product over the top of gutters that do not work. Also, water in a basement comes from a crack in the basement wall. Gutters only collect roof water, not all of the rain that comes down.
    As for the disgruntled employee that posted something about our pay. Our average gutter installer makes 35k a year, plus we offer benefits and 401K. If there is a company that is paying 70k to hang gutters than I guess they are charging their customers too much.

• Be
    Belle220 May 02, 2014

Gutter Guys only pays their employees $7.00 per hour and $0.10 per foot in Delaware, this is less than half of what other companies pay their employees who do gutters. I would expect to hear the work was less than good, you get what you pay for.