the corporate golf associationrichard martin, rick martin, d.o.d. 03/19/1970

do your own criminal check of this so-called president RICHARD (RICK) TRAVIS MARTIN d.o.b. 3/19/1970.
misdemeanors and felonies. its a free check on the montgomery county texas website. and approximately $3 on tx dps site, which can be reached thru the tx links thru sexoffender.com

the company "the corporate golf association" is not legally registered.
Save yourself, do your research, and do not bite on this criminal (as defined by his crimes from dps, and montgomery countys websites)
to sell you a bill of goods that he will NEVER deliver.

do not loan him a dime.

do not pay him in advance for golf lessons.

do not trust his stories. check them out on the web. THEY DO NOT VERIFY.

save yourself, and run in the opposite direction.

In my opinion, you would be better off doing business with the bum under the bridge!
but again, dont take my work, do your own checks!

• Jane Apr 13, 2009

The following threat was sent by "GOLF PRO", who states he is the Richard Travis Martin, of which this thread is about:

"Slander!
    April 11, 2009
    It is Slander! I have been a golf instructor since 1990, and have never conned a student out of there money! I have provided a professional service to all my clients period!
    You forget I to know how the law works! I'm coming after You, & I won't be Happy until I crush you in the ways you're trying to destroy my livelihood!
    I would suggest you take this site down before I follow the link from which it came from!"

Seeing that he "won't be happy until he crushes" me, we can see another not-so-nice characteristic displayed of this individual.

So, consumers, again, do your research.

• Ca
    Casey Shafer Apr 22, 2009

I know Rick Martin, and I know for a fact that the corporate golf assoc. is a registered DBA. It's registered in another county.
    I know for a fact that he was accepted in the Texas golf amateur hall of fame. I was there when he got the call.
    I also know for a fact that he is a very good golf instructor. I have watched him in action giving lessons.
    This is for anyone that reads this. Rick is a good instructor, but don't take my word for it. Take a lesson, and see if your game improves. I am betting it will.
    To the person who wrote this, keep it personnal, don't try and destroy a man's life on a public board, because of a bad experience.

• Jane Apr 22, 2009

which county? Can u please provide the link.

I appreciate any feed back you have. Also, can u provide the link to the texas golf amateur hall of fame.

I would love to find this information to verify his credibility, and to pass on to my fellow golfers.

Thank again for the information, and I look forward to the links.

• Be
    Ben Screwed Apr 29, 2009

I rented this guy a room in my place and found out he was literally living in a tent under a bridge!He lived off of me for a while until I wised up and put him out, and he still owes me money.

• Be
    Ben Screwed Apr 29, 2009

I wish not to discredit nor hurt this guys business, I know nothing of his credentials.I shouldnt have posted a negative here because it has nothing to do with his profession, the guy was in a bad situation at the time but I'm sure he'll bounce back!

• Jane Apr 29, 2009

Ben, sorry to hear about your bad experience. Unfortunately, you are not the first person to have this similar story. From other accounts, it appears to be a track record for his victims. Sorry for your situation that you too are owed money.

I know your initial post is an account of your personal experience, and at no time did you give an opinion about his business or his credentials.

I take full responsibility for the content of challenging his deceptions and lies, to further vicitimize others. I always try to quote open-source media for verification of his false claims. (such as texas state and county criminal background checks, and the texas comptroller website, which shows his "business" does not exist.

Thank you for your input, and I always invite other's for their personal stories of victimization. I wish you luck with getting the money owed to you, but I don't think it will ever come to fruition.

take care...

ricksascam May 02, 2009

The guys a ###!! Gave him some money and he never did the work. Got a bs sob story about having kids in the hospital. I suggest everyone watch out for this guy!!!

ricksascam May 02, 2009

Oh yea, I also heard he took a major beating by another person he scammed out of some pool work. I heard the guy went to his golf place and beat up pretty bad in the hall!!! Wish I could have seen that. said his eye and lip was cut up pretty bad...lol Good for him!

• Jane May 02, 2009

Wow. Unfortunately, I am not surprised by yet again another scam. And not surprised that it drove someone to such a level of anger. I wish the legal system will hurry up and work, and put the guy away again..Before he has more victims. and, its just a matter of time, before his drunk driving kills someone.

I just hope this thread can warn enough people to stay away, and minimize the damage.

Sorry, Ricksascam that u too were a victim.

And to any new potential victims, do your research on the TXDPS and Montgomery County websites for his criminal history (5 dui convictions, 1 conviction for evading arrest detention w/ a motor vehicle). Other arrest that did not end in a conviction include criminal tresspassing on a habitat and even more dui's. Check the TX Comptroller sites for registered businesses, and you will find that neither of "his businesses" legally exist.

take care all

W.S May 07, 2009

He presently had a roomate, and could not pay the money for rent he owed, and was forced to leave. To be such a so-called billionaire, he sure leaves a trail of unpaid debts in his wake!!

W.S May 07, 2009

I think he is living in his car now.

W.S May 07, 2009

All he does is brag about all his accomplishments, (sigh...) it is easy to tell that he is lying. I think he has some major self esteem related issues or something.

• Jane May 07, 2009

I too have heard the living out of his car stories, and the string of dissatisfied roommates/landlords, although don't hv the 1st hand knowledge. The latest hearsay, is that he committed a hit and run accident over this past weekend, while allegedly under the influence of alchohol. Thank god everyone was ok. I hear he took off before the police arrived. (Again this is hearsay only, and I have been unable to confirm this, as of yet, via Montgomery County Sheriff's Department. I working on getting confirmation, so I can post the source information on this thread)

So sad that his "problems" are hurting so many.

Such experiences with this Richard Travis Martin (dob 3/19/1970), makes an individual want to complete a background check on EVERYBODY that you enter a business or personal relationships with in the future. That is truly a sad thing.

• Jane May 07, 2009

Mr. Rick Martin, aka "golf pro" sent a msg to my inbox, blaming these threads for violence against him, and seems to believe I am connected to some girl named lisa that has a "vendetta" against him. (The message in its entirety is posted at the bottom of this post)

What he fails to realize is that only his actions could have brought any anger towards him, and not these threads. If he ceased taking advantage of people, people would not care about these posts. What is ironic, is that I don't even know a Lisa connected to a Rick Martin. This must be another victim, besides the many I now know.

Again, I urge all readers of these posts to do their own research and come to their own conclusions.
    To verify his business "The Corporate Golf Association" does not legally exist: (Free)http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/Index.html
    To verify his CONVICTIONS in the state of texas: ($3) https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/Cch/index.aspx
    To verify other ARRESTS (not necessarily convictions): (Free)http://www.mctx.org/cclerk/kiosk/criminalinquiry.asp
    There is another search for the IRS background check, but its an $80 check, and it shows no IRS liens or judgements against him. You will need his full name: RICHARD TRAVIS MARTIN and Date of Birth 03/19/1970.

Here is his message sent to my inbox:

I was Attacked & Robbed because of your Post!
    May 7, 2009

How Powerful you must feel! How do you sleep at night knowing your just out to hurt some one? I wasn't out to hurt Lisa, nor am I.

I'm sure you're both just sitting back getting a big kick out of what you're doing to destroy my life. Well we'll all have to face the man upstairs one day. I hope you can explain your actions for what you've done to me. My life is not a game you can play with for free.
    When Nutt cases read what you write, they think they're in the right to attack me, rob me, and is ok cause I'm a con man. I've never just taken any ones money without giving them golf lessons ever. You have never taken a lesson from me, or found any one displeased with taking a lesson from me in the 20 years I've been teaching.
    So for the love of God, Please stop putting my life in jeppardy. You have no idea the psyco you unleased on me. He came to the golf range with another guy and jumped, and started beating me when my back was turned. He made sure to mention he read you post as one of the justifications for his attack. The police still haven't arrested him yet, so he's still out there laying in wait for the next time he can attack me, which he stated would happen. I hope this makes you think about your actions. I'm pleading with you, put an end to this before you get me killed.

ricksascam May 07, 2009

Now that's funny!!! I would like to iron out some minor details though! He was NOT jumped from behind. He had plenty of chances to try and fight back, but chose to be a girl and not do anything. As far as getting arrested I'm not sure what the guy will get arrested for - a fist fight? Please!! And how could Rick (the ###) file charges on someone for assault and not get arrested himself for all his warrants??As far as he said not taking anyone's money, maybe not for golf - I have no first hand knowledge of that. But he DID take money for some pool work that was NEVER completed. He kept the whole 900.00 and did NOTHING whatsoever to the pool. And yes, I do have first hand knowledge that if he doesn't pay the money back he will be visited again sometime next week. I really think he screwed the wrong guy this time from what I hear. Anyway, EVERYONE needs to stay away from this guy. HE'S A SCAM ARTIST!!!

• Jane May 07, 2009

Ricksascam, not surprised about the pool scam either. He claims to be "Owner' of "A better Pool Service", as per his myspace page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=250396206
    He has 4 other myspace accounts that are seen on his "top friends" list, that also give good con lines that never check out.

However, per the texas comptroller website, this company also does not legally exist. Reference: http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/Index.html Same goes for his listed so-called company of "Oncourse pro-motions"

I feel bad for all who are victimized and conned by this individual. And I am sure the IRS would be interested to know about all of these unregistered companies, and all the undeclared income. Especially, since his other myspace account claims he makes $250, 000 Plus. Reference: http://www.myspace.com/rickbillionaire

It will be interesting to see when justice will prevail, and when he is put away for his crimes.

• Jane May 07, 2009

& Nothanks, sorry you had a similar person in your life. Be glad you that divorced. It is always sad when kids are involved. Good luck to you! :)

• Jane May 12, 2009

Another email from the so-called "golf pro" Mr. Rick Martin. Again, posted at the end of this post, its entirety, for your reading pleasure. :) And, this time, he makes an obvious threat directed to Rickascam "now he's going to pay for your sins". Maybe Mr. Rick Martin should just complete the job he was hired to do, or pay back the money, and he wouldn't have any issues from this bad "business practice" of con-manship. I have nothing to do with Mr. Martin's consequences of STEALING $900!

Mr. Rick Martin has failed to realized STILL that his FALSE CLAIMS are reasons alone to classify him FAIRLY as a CON-ARTIST! He has had every opportunity in these posts to disprove THE FACTS. He has not addressed THE FACT that his three alleged companies DO NOT EXIST. These are the same companies that he references to secure business deals. Such as Ricksascam experience with "A better pool service". He has FAILED to explain this allegation of being a former hall-of-famer not checking out. And, he has FAILED to prove his claim of being a former sports broadcaster/commentator. (of which his blabbering myspace accounts state that he is SURE we are all aware). So, Mr. Rick Martin, should provide some hard evidence of all these claims, of which he knows are only ever created and authored by himself. He hasn't provided this counter-information, because IT DOES NOT EXIST.

And, he asks, "What does a few DWI's have to do with" his performance as a golf instructor. Well, besides missing and not showing up for golf instructions because he too wasted, it really has nothing to do with his poor performance as a so-called golf instuctor. But, it is an insight to his character. Evading arrest and detention with a motor vehicle, (convicted of), does not suggest good character. Additionally, when a family has alleged that Mr. Martin hit them with his car (2May) while appearing intoxicated, and then taking off before the police arrived, that is quite disgusting and of concern to society in general. (that allegation is still unconfirmed, but a source in Montgomery County Sherrif's department has stated theyit is still gathering evidence).

I find it interesting that Mr. Martin is only sending these to my inbox, where he should just post them to the thread. And, I am beginning to wonder if Lisa even exists, or if it is some figment of Mr. Martin's imagination to try and get sympathy. I have attached 3 photos of Mr. Rick Martin, for positive identification, for any future victims out there that are doing there checks. the so-called "commentator" interview photo, of which he claims is from his broadcaster days, doesn't even look like him, and copied it from soome legit site. (if anyone can help locate the original source for this photo, that would be greatly appreciated)

He message follows:
    *********************************************************************************************************************************

Rick Martin
    May 12, 2009

What is it with your hatred ? Who do you think you're protecting?

Name some one I cheated out of their golf lessons. So I had a couple DWI's, what does that have to do with my performance as a golf instructor?

You call me a con artist, back it up with just one student that was dissatisfied or cheated by taking golf lessons from me. You know Rickisasam is the person who assaulted me because your post made him believe I was out to take his money, and not finish the work on his pool. You cause some one to believe I was out to take them, now he's going to pay for your sins. Word of wisdom, not that Ifeel you'll take it, Think how Christ would handle all of this. I'm finished trying to reason with you. You still have nothing on my ever cheating people out of their golf lessons. Sleep well know you unleashed a maniac upon me. Lisa must be proud, If this nut job kills me, tell my parents how you were totally justified in doing what you did. I've reasoned with you for the last time, say what ever you want, The world & God will be listening.

• Jane May 12, 2009

By the way, Mr. Martin, I did NOT cause anyone to believe you were out to "take them". If Mr. Ricksascam was indeed "took" for $900 for work that YOU agreed to do the $900 payment you received (very easy for me to believe), then ONLY YOU are responsible for Mr. Ricksascam believing you "took him". And, if you did indeed not do the work and then basically just took the money, that is INDEED a con and basically thieving. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    I do not ever condone violence Mr. Martin, but you need to get your head checked if you believe that conning people and taking money does not have negative consequences. I do hope that THE negative consequences that you get is a very long time behind bars, for as long as possible. The evidence is only mounting against you.
    And, how exactly is Ricksascam going to pay for my sins? You should explain yourself.

ricksascam May 13, 2009

LOL!! What an idiot! Yes, those photos are definately him, well, except now he has a nice gash above his eye and a cut up lip!! From what I hear, the guy who did it gave him 10 days (which has already passed) and even offered to accept payments and Rick the ### isn't returning any emails/phone calls. I hear that the guy will be paying him another visit in the VERY NEAR future and this time is planning on SEVERELY injuring his hands so that his golf days will be over for quite awhile. It's a shame that someone can't finish a job - even start for that matter! At any rate, I hope the guy gives him another whoopin and then drags him in to Montgomery County jail for his outstanding warrants ----- hmmmmm, might have to mention that to him!!! He seems to come up with some BS story about having 2 kids in the hospital in ICU, yet he's still finding time to post on Craigslist and play golf everyday. Wow - what a father!!

Richard May 13, 2009

My name is richard too.

• Jane May 13, 2009

yeah..i dont know about the kids stories. I dont think he has any, at least on TX Birth and Records search for anything listing him as a father, and big surprise on a negative find there, nor no surprise on your friend not getting any payments.

I will never stop spreading the word about his con game. Bc the number of victims are ridiculous. It will only continue until he is put away. And when he is finally put away, I hope he gets a nice huge, hairy knucked "cellie", that finds spineless frauds sexy :)

Ricksaloser May 13, 2009

I know this guy and he is a drunk, lying s.o.b. He brags about how much he can get by on people. I hear that he is now blaming all his problems on this complaintboard. Now, that is funny! He's a [censored], and all his problems are thanks to numero uno! Keep up the complaint board!

forgot to mark that I agree with this board. 100%

• Jane May 13, 2009

Never, because I would never associate with this type of individual. Just tired of the legal system taking so long, and they allegedly cant find this guy for his warrants bc he doesnt hold an address. Pretty much a homeless bum with internet access! :)

• To
    top model May 13, 2009

I have known Rick martin for over 25 yrs. He has done more to help others than anyone I have ever known. He paid my way to Paris, set me up in a fine apartment for a full year, and gave me $30, 000.00 cash for living expenses. You people are a bunch of sick individuals. Ask The Salv. Army, or The March of Dimes how much he has donated to them over the past 20yrs. It' will be more than most of you have made your own life time. You people are bitter like he says. Oh one last thing to the man who attack him at the golf range, he didn't fight back because he is so much above you. Only a weakmind man feels violence is the way to solve a problem. I hope ya'll get your just rewards for attacking and tearring down this man. I am sending him a ticket to come to Paris so I can take care of him, help rebuild his life away from vultures back in The States.

ricksascam May 13, 2009

Rebuild his life??? What's there to rebuild?? He claims he's TOP golf pro making more than $250K/year. Seems like a pretty good life to me. Oh yea...it's all BS --- He's a ###, lying, cheating, stealing, no good drunk. Tell him next time to go ahead and fight back, his hands will be greatly damaged if not! His golfing days are just about over from what I understand. And yes, I agree with No Thanks - you must've been his whore. It's good to see the whore returning the favor. Him going to Paris...lol What a joke.

• Jane May 13, 2009

Ok, now this is funny..."top Model" is actually the con-artist himself. From one of his idiotic myspace accounts: http://www.myspace.com/brainfry There, You will see this picture listed as his "top friend". Click on "her picture" and her restricted myspace account is covered with golf advertizing. reference: http://www.myspace.com/kellygolf Now, a top model in Paris, concerned with Golf in Champions TX. Yeah, right.

So, now I find this so completely hilarious. March of Dimes has never heard of him. And, nor the salvation army. (at least for him being a donor, but who knows...he probably took hand outs when roommates get fed up with getting financially used and kick him out)

• Jane May 13, 2009

oh.. and if Mr. Rick Martin was smart in creating a psuedo personality, he shouldn't have chosen a "top model". Top Models don't choose to hang out with guys with black, rotted teeth, with nothing going for them...but LIES. Even the ditzy and drugged up models are smarter than that.

• Jane May 13, 2009

Now we can add CONFIRMED plagiarism to the list of crimes for Mr. Martin. On his most recent myspace blog: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=250396206&blogId=488901172

He signs it, "with love, Rick Martin". And fails to reference the true author George H. Russell. Reference the official website for George H. Russell: http://www.dontcryforme.org/

Now, I'm researching all his other acts of potential plagiarism. I'm sure some there will be plenty to inform others of his copyright infringement.

Ricksaloser May 13, 2009

This drunk idiot roomed with me for a short while, and I kicked him out after he owed too much back-rent. (among other problems) But it is true that this top model is him. I got on the computer after him, and the idiot forgot to sign out. He was still signed into this Kellygolfnow myspace account that Jane mentioned. It was so friggin obvious and ridiculous.

God I friggin love this complaint board! I know I will never see my money, but this is even sweeter.

• Jane May 13, 2009

rickasloser, thx..for yet another piece to the puzzle!

• Jane May 14, 2009

Guess he's back to his advertising. Only pool stuff this time, no golf stuff on craigslist.

This craigslist posting sounds too educated for him, probably cut and pasted again

• Jane May 15, 2009

• Jane May 15, 2009

I know its all so ridiculous. The first thing I did was to report the copyright infringement to Mr. Russell.

I'm not sure if you saw also the other ridiculous myspace sites on his top friends lists. They are: http://www.myspace.com/thegolfpro

and then there is he feeble attempt of sounding more legit, at: http://www.myspace.com/prov1player

but, truly, if you have seen one, you've seen them all! Complete ridiculousness! (And that's being way too nice of me for terming his connery!) :)

Have a great day! :)

• Jane May 16, 2009

WOW, (but really no suprise) another confirmed act of plagiarism.

Reference Mr. Martin's blog, where he "writes" a tribute to a golf legend and supposed "Friend".

Reference point:

A perfect cut and paste job! Another complete FAILURE for Mr. Martin to quote the source of the article, and again another copyright infringement.

Reference original Article:

And, to pre-empt the question...NO, Mr. Martin is not a member of this entity.
    Reference: http://www.wgv.com/hof/member_list.php

The facts of the lies and deceptions just keep on building. It is IMPOSSIBLE to find ANY source, (other than something authored by Mr. Martin) to substantiate any of his claims of successful or professional accomplishments.

• Jane May 16, 2009

Suprise, again another cut and paste job.
    This is getting boring! lol!

and while this source does say it is ok to distribute, it doesn't remove the responsiblity to quote the source. (vs. Mr. Martin's choice to portray himself as the author.

Martin's cut and paste job, Reference:

Original Source:

So, again...moral of the story...THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE SCAM ARTIST! Not to mention all the previous facts and sources quoted at the beginning of this thread.
    SPREAD THE WORD! DONT get your pool fixed by this guy's fictious company "A better Pool Service", the company does not exist, and there is a 1st hand account of work not getting done, and money taken.

And if you want golf lessons, search for a legitimate coach, and WATCH OUT for SCAMS AND FRAUDS!

This guy is BEYOND a joke

• Jane May 17, 2009

Some more rambling from Mr. Martin, that still doesn't defend him self against the facts already contained within this thread.

Doesn't make any sense, as none of it applys to his situation of con-manship.

Here is his comments posted below:
    Angry? Destroy Their Reputation Online! by cre8pc on May 14, 2008 · 11 comments in Accessibility, Marketing An old friend once told me back in 1995, “Assume that every email you send will eventually land on the lunchroom bulletin board for everyone to see.” It was great advice for email. It’s even better advice for blogs. Miffed at someone? Kill them with words. With the Web as ammo, it’s easy to wreck someone’s job, life and reputation. Google has a great memory. Glen Allsopp wrote about three women who went off to raise a little hell at their boyfriends in A New Wave of Reputation Management Issues. He wrote: These three women found out their partners were looking for love elsewhere, they all found their relief online. Did they find support groups or forums that could help them deal with the emotional pain? Nope. * One started a blog about the cheat * One edited a dating profile for her partner, adding some embarassing extras * One “hacked” into her partners emails and humiliated him Oh, how I’ve wanted to vent, curse, whine, scream bloody hell and verbally beat the crap out of people or companies who’ve been total jerks. What stops me? It’s so uncool to do it. Why? Because nobody can hurt you unless you let them and revenge doesn’t heal the pain. It deepens the wound. It’s frustrating me how the Web is used as a weapon. I refuse to use it that way. It’s always been my vehicle for peace, community, knowledge share and crossing bridges. Competition on the Web can get ugly. Signals get crossed. I lost a friend because of a disagreement over links. To me, it looked as though I wasn’t good enough to be associated with his company and I took it hard. In a different twist, I’ve been accused of being unfriendly to people who believe I’m ignoring them. Perhaps I am. Have you offered me a reason to trust you? Do you work hard or expect free hand outs? Do you want friendship or want to use me for something? I can usually tell. With the Web, friendships seem to develop and erode very fast. The word “Friend” online is used to loosely describe anyone who walks up to you and requests to be called your friend. I know I have some “real” friends because they’ve put up with me for years, no matter what. Not all of my friends like each other, which is tough to deal with. On the web, we’re judged by who we associate with, who we work with, our business partners, blogrolls, and now, who we yack with on Twitter. One of my SEO friends is working her butt off trying to get my 50th birthday party worked out. I met her online. She’s been one of the most incredibly loyal, devoted, supportive friends I’ve ever had. She believes in me and has faith in my work and career. Sadly, some of my other “friends” don’t like her, with one of them going public about it. And this is what scares me about what people can do when the Web is treated like a weapon of mass reputation destruction. If someone Googles a name and finds something harsh written about the person they’re looking up, how true is it? Is it one person’s experience or 100 people? There’s two sides to every story. We can’t grow if we keep throwing rocks. Granted, I can see why those women went off on their boyfriends. But, would you date a woman who hacks into her boyfriend’s email or thinks public humiliation is justified? Glen’s blog post included their pictures.

• Jane May 17, 2009

But, Mr. Martin seems to forget, that I have not alleged anything without quoting outside sources. County and State criminal background checks, plagarism (proved from other website sources), Fictious companies that don't checkout, as per Texas State comptroller site.

Those are 100percent fact, backed up with outside source confirmation.

Still can't argue those facts, can only keep trying to confuse folks with unsubstantiated rambling. Mr. Martin should add to his favorite quotes: "If you can't convince them, confuse them"...that seems to be one of his many poor operating standards.

Have a nice day all :)

• Jane May 17, 2009

No hatred here, just facts. Mr "Golf Pro", who is THE Rick Martin himself, has NEVER addressed the FACTS that his company does not exist. Has NEVER addressed the fact that the IRS does NOT have a lien or judgement against him (as he has previously claimed). Has NEVER addressed that his claims of being a former CBS/Golf Commentator are unsubstantiated on web searchs or upon contact with either entity.

This is NOT hatred. This is calling a person OUT of their FALSE CLAIMS. No one is obligated to DEFEND themself, however, a consumer HAS THE RIGHT to do their own self checks.

THANK GOD this country has the freedom for the consumer, and thank god that OUR GOVERNMENT has given our consumers ACCESS to verify FALSE CLAIMS of a FALSE COMPANY, and to cross check and verify an individuals background.

GOD BLESS THE USA! :)

But to the reader, know that Mr. Martin's claims that he is no longer in our country, IN MY OPINION ONLY, MUST be a FARCE! In my opnion, he does not have the means to ensure his departure. He is simply hoping this complaints board will vanish, bc if he's not in country, ...he foolishly believes that our internet-based discussions will cease. WRONG! They will continue, up until I have confirmation that he is behind bars for his criminal enterprise.

It's not hatred. It is "sick-and-tired" of criminals & con-artists getting away with taking advantage of good hard working people. Of people who have never honestly earned a dime in their life, TRYING TO STEAL from other's sweat and tears.

At most, perhaps I just have too much time on my hands! Call it what you wish. I am now contacting Mother's Against Drunk Driving, of which perhaps Mr. Martin may also think have too much time on their hands. My goal, is to case study Mr. Martin's habitual DWI/DUI status, (convictions only), and to put some public pressure on several Texas counties to be tougher. Tougher with sentencing.