the corporate golf association Complaints & Reviews

the corporate golf association — Online Slander

The Corporate Golf Association & Rick Martin it's fonder have been victums of an online smear campagne...

the corporate golf associationRick Martin

I have proof Rick Martin & His company "The Corporate Golf Association" are Real! He is Not a Scam Artist, or a Bad Guy ! This has been just a pack of Lies. The Complaint Board has been used to destroy this man's life and income in a discusting manner. I did my checks, and he does check out as a former employee of CBS, His Company is registered in Walker County, Texas, and he had 2 DWI's and an evading arrest while intoxicated. I feel this attack on Rick Martin and his company is totally un American, and spiteful.

• Gm
      GMitchell Jul 14, 2011

I had no idea who this guy was, But Rick Martin came up to us on the driving range after our company golf tournament after he had quite a few drinks and one still in his hand. My complaint is that this crazy drunk made me look stupid in front of my friends, and [censored] if he didn't enjoyed it. He hustled all of us out of close to $1, 000.00 bucks in less than 15 minutes. He bet us he could make shots that were close to impossible for even professional golfers. This guy did said he was a professional golf instructor, and tournament director for The CGA. I at first did not believe him, until he started driving the ball with my club over 300 yards like a tour pro. I was so blown away!
      Never have I seen a golfer hit a ball like this man. My Complaint is "Why didn't I know anything about this great golf hustler ?" Beware of making any golf bets with his guy, drunk or sober, this guy will take your money!

• Ri
      Ricksaloser Jul 21, 2009

provide the links that show this info

• Web Police Jun 29, 2009

It is Un American to destroy a person's business or life because we can.
      I feel sad for these low lifes going after this man. Why does this complaint board allow this to happen?

the corporate golf association — richard martin, rick martin, d.o.d. 03/19/1970

do your own criminal check of this so-called president RICHARD (RICK) TRAVIS MARTIN d.o.b...