The Coca-Cola Companyemployee complaint

I am a female who used to work for Coca Cola in Syracuse, NY. My main issue is it doesn't seem like women are treated the same as men. We were given work phones that no one should have the number to. I admit I used my phone for personal use one time while my mother was sick going through a hard time. I was reprimanded to the fullest but yet my co-worker De'Ondray Tape used his phone for personal use and nothing happened. I just don't think that's right at all. To me the Syracuse branch is sexist.