Menu
Textbroker Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Textbroker
reviews & complaints

www.textbroker.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.9 20 Reviews

Textbroker Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Textbroker at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Textbroker has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Textbroker. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Textbroker reviews & complaints

A
11:01 am EDT

Textbroker Textbroker Writer Review: Not Worth Your Time or Creativity

I gotta chuckle at this dude who said that Textbroker's $15 for a 500-word article is "totally cray-cray expensive". Like, dude, if you want a quality article, you gotta pay someone a decent wage. It takes a hot minute to write a sick AF article that's all optimized for SEO and 500 words is a lot to bang out, you feel me? $15 ain't gonna cut it, homie. If you want some crappy article that's all keyword-stuffed and full of low-quality ESL gibberish, I'm sure there's someone out there who will give you that for your price range.

My experience with Textbroker has been pretty whack, especially when you compare it to other content brokers and private clients I've worked for. I dig the whole broker site gig, but even if you're like a four-star writer on Textbroker, you're only making like half of what other sites pay at the two-star level. It's like, why would you want to stick around and make chump change when you could be doubling or tripling your earnings elsewhere?

The editors at Textbroker don't seem to vibe with my writing style, even though I've gotten mad props from clients there. I've had major success with two other broker sites and a few private clients, so it's clear that Textbroker just ain't my scene as a writer.

I ain't gonna bust my hump for Textbroker's editors just to get pennies thrown my way. If you're a writer, you gotta know your worth and move on to bigger and better things. Don't settle for less, peeps.

J
10:53 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Textbroker Textbroker Review: A Decent Option for Backup Work, but Don't Expect Pulitzer Prize-Winning Content or Big Paychecks

I've been rollin' with Textbroker for a hot minute now, signed up a coupla' years back but never took the dive into writing for 'em cuz I was makin' more cheddar writin' somewhere else. But, last year when work was harder to come by than a unicorn, I figured I'd take a chance and see what's good with these guys. The set-up seems legit enough, but the communication with the people behind the curtain leaves something to be desired.

The pay is decent, but only if you snag direct orders at the price you set. Unfortunately, there ain't a lot of folks lookin' to pay fair rates, if you catch my drift. The teams ain't no better either, most of 'em payin' barely above bubkas - like, barely ova' a penny per word. I've worked my way up to level 4, but the editors are sticklers, making it hard to move on up.

The biggest issue for me is the type of content. It's a whole lotta commercial crap, like writin' general articles with some kind of sneaky promotion included, or scribin' product descriptions. It really chaps my hide that people are willing to write press releases and ad copy for the rates they offer. Those jobs are where the real money's at in the copywriting game. But hey, beggars can't be choosers, am I right?

I only use Textbroker as a backup when times get tough. But let me tell you, stay clear of their forums. Shoutout to the madmen on there who get their kicks trollin' others. They switch up their names so much, it's hard to keep track of 'em. And for some reason, Textbroker doesn't seem to wanna step in and regulate, 'cause they produce good work. Go figure.

All in all, Textbroker ain't a bad option for when you're in a jam. Just don't expect to be writin' Pulitzer Prize-winning content or makin' bank off it. But hey, gotta start somewhere, right?

L
9:21 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Textbroker Textbroker Review: Quality Control & UX Improvements Needed, But Overall Decent Experience. 3.75/5 Stars

It's been a pretty decent time with Textbroker, but there have certainly been some hiccups along the way. Personally, I'd give them about 3.75 stars out of 5.

Here's what I've noticed:

1 - Some of the writers need a bit more oversight from Textbroker when it comes to quality. Especially at the 3-star level, you might get articles that require multiple revisions or a lot of editing on the client's end because there are so many mistakes with grammar, factual errors, and awkward phrasing. If Textbroker had a better system for making sure writers are up to snuff before letting them work on commercial projects, that would definitely cut down on issues. Just bumping up the star level doesn't really solve the underlying problem.

2 - The UX design is a bit clunky and could use some streamlining. It would be really helpful to see the ratings for individual orders right in the order list, instead of having to dig around to find them. It would also be great if there was a way to give "preferred author" status to freelancers who have done great work for you in the past, so they get first dibs on any new projects you put out there. Otherwise, you're at the mercy of whoever decides to claim the order first, and some of them might not be up to your standards.

Honestly, there's more I could say, but then I'd have to start charging for my consulting services ;)

But hey, I do want to give a shoutout to Textbroker for their charity work! It's pretty cool that they donate to help children in need in Africa.

Is Textbroker legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Textbroker as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Textbroker stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Textbroker should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Textbroker earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Textbroker achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Textbroker has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Textbroker's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Textbroker.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Textbroker website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Textbroker.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Textbroker have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

The Textbroker website has a cookie consent banner indicating the use of cookies for data collection. Reviewing the privacy policy and terms of use is crucial to understanding how the data is used and ensuring compliance with regulations.

We looked up Textbroker and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Textbroker.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Textbroker has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • Textbroker protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We found that Textbroker website supports payment methods that allow for anonymous transactions. This could potentially be used for illegal activities, such as money laundering, and could indicate that the website is engaging in unethical practices.
  • Textbroker offering cryptocurrency services, it is important to be aware of the potential risks involved. Cryptocurrency transactions can be anonymous and irreversible, making them a prime target for scammers and fraudsters.
K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Textbroker Mixed Experiences With Textbroker: Frustrations with Editors and Instructions

I bin wrightin' fer Textbroker fer 'bout 6 yeers. Sumtimes I do gud an' udder times it seems like nuffin' I do is rite. I bin mosly a level 4 witer, but lately it seems dat I bin targeted fer bein' smacked back to a level 3 fer minor offenses.

My biggest complaint is how da editors nitpick. Caint an editor add a comma or make a minor change to an article? Since writers don't own da articles I don't understand why dat wood be a problem. Is dat not wat editin' is --or is it to act as a teecher who grades the paper and gives it back to the student?

Many of the instructions are confusin'. When I git sumthin' back cuz da instructions were confusin', I copy it an' save it for one of my udder writin' sites an' cancel the process on TB. Wats interestin' is dat I write fer a site dat rates me higher an' pays moar than TB fer da same types of articles, so I can almost always use wat TB turns down.

Sum orders have several links dat one must click to read pages of instructions. An article dat seemingly pays well ends up payin' a few cents per hour by da time one reads all of the instructions and watches da accompanyin' YouTube videos. I guess people who want to feel like they are real writers praise TB. However many of us who write fer TB know dat we are hobbyists at best. We probably would not give them a second look if we could land sum really good payin' freelance gigs. Unless one has nothin' else to do but sit a computer all day, it is just another content mill an' o. K. for sum vacation change.

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Textbroker TextBroker Review: In Need of Refinement and Improvements for Quality Services and Transparent Rating System

I started using TextBroker back in 2009 and got myself rated at a “4”. For almost four years, I remained at the same level until I unfortunately got myself into a bit of a tiff with a client in mid-2013. This particular buyer wasn't happy with their article and asked for it to be changed a whopping 5 times. I found out later that they were using these “thoroughly unsatisfactory” pieces and submitting them to their business website anyway. When I confronted him about his shady business whether he could express the same level of competence as I did in our little spat, he decided not to use it in the end.

Despite my submission of proof showing the injustice, TextBroker unfortunately didn't reply to the email until 3 months later. To my surprise, they informed me that I hadn't given them adequate time for resolution and, as a result, my rating went down to a “3”. A whole month later, that’s where it still remains to this day. I thought I had to submit my work to a grammar-checker, only to find out that there were no grammatical errors, according to my professors, who examed my work I had created for the client in question.

When it concerns the reviews given out by TextBroker, the evaluation process seems to be a bit lacking and disorganized. I'm aware that the last time any of my work has undergone a review was four months ago. Upon checking on the status of my work, I saw that the evaluation notes simply consisted of placing an “N” on the rating. I later discovered that the reason for that is because the editors have a backlog of articles to catch up on. Unfortunately, this doesn't make life any easier for writers like me, who are constantly in need of a full-time writing gig.

In my opinion, TextBroker should’ve invested their money towards solidifying their bonds with writers and clients instead of trying to branch out into other avenues of expansion. I believe the quality of services they offered back then was far better than it is at the moment. The amount of work available hasn't grown, which means the overall impression of the company for their writers leaves quite a lot to be desired. I'm still willing to create content for orders made directly by clients via TextBroker, but I'm no longer interested in their other work offerings. As it happens, there are other sites I’ve discovered that seem to be better alternatives and I’d invite other writers to check them out as well.

E

Textbroker Textbroker Review: A Roller Coaster Ride and a Waste of Time

Yo, I've been in the writing game for a hot minute now. Like, 15 whole years, you feel me? I've done it all - blogs, print, editing, you name it. And let me tell you, dealing with Textbroker has been a roller coaster ride.

Listen, I don't want to brag or anything, but I've written literally HUNDREDS of blogs for these folks over the course of three years. And what do I get? A measly "4" rating across the board. I mean, come on now! ONE client had the audacity to reject an article I wrote for them, even though I followed their instructions to a T. And after that one mishap, I got downgraded to a "3" with a dumb email that said "Congratulations!" Like, bro, do you even know what that word means?

Anyway, being a "3" writer means you get less options for blogs (and trust me, they ain't that great to begin with), and you get paid LESS. All because of ONE client. It's a damn shame.

To be real with you, I should have bounced from Textbroker a long time ago. These people don't know what they're doing half the time. You end up writing blogs that you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole normally because your options are limited. And let's not even talk about the pay - it's decent at best, but let's not kid ourselves. You can't make a LIVING off this crap. And sometimes the pay is so low you feel like you're doing this for free.

To top it all off, some of the clients' instructions are hot messes. Grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, and unclear requests are the norm. And let's not forget the clients who want a whole BOOK for the price of a Happy Meal.

Oh, and Textbroker themselves are no help either. They'll ask you to include all sorts of random stuff that has nothing to do with writing. Like, what? You want me to do a cartwheel while I crank out this article? FOH.

Seriously, if you're thinking about writing for Textbroker, save yourself the headache and go flip burgers or something. At least that way you'll have a more dependable income. Trust me, fam.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Textbroker Decent pay, plenty of work, and great customer support: My experience writing for Textbroker

Imma freelance writer and I've worked for a bunch of different "content farms" and crowd sourcing sites, and TB is one of the better ones out there. They got mad work available and their pay scale is pretty alright. Plus, their customer support is straight fire. Only thing I've seen as an issue is when some clients try to scam authors by asking for revision after revision, and TB ain't always willing to help out in those cases (it's happened to me twice).

Now, TB ain't the highest paying gig around, that's for sure. If you a four star writer, you getting 1.5 cents per word (which TB charges their clients more than that, though). But, if you writing some real solid, well-researched, ORIGINAL content, you getting paid what you deserve. They use PayPal, and I ain't never had no problems getting paid; usually get it the next day. Only issues I've had is when clients don't give good instructions and then complain when an article don't meet their requirements. BUT, I found out that TB gives the ability to check out a client's "stats" - like how many articles they've rejected or asked revisions on. So, now I make sure an' check to make sure I don't write for clients who got a high rejection or revision rate. (Someone I wrote for before had a rejection rate of over 50% and revision rate of almost 200%!)

Some clients be complaining that the work is substandard - and they right about like 60% of the time. But like, come on, what you expect for

Textbroker Textbroker Review: Quality Content at a Reasonable Price

I've been using Textbroker.com for a while now and I have to say, it's a pretty great platform for finding freelance writers for all your content needs. Whether you need blog posts, product descriptions, or even full website content, Textbroker has got you covered.

One of the things I really like about Textbroker is the variety of writers available. You can choose from a range of skill levels, from beginner to expert, and even select writers based on their area of expertise. This means that you can be sure you're getting high-quality content that's tailored to your specific needs.

Another great feature of Textbroker is the ability to request revisions. If you're not happy with the first draft of your content, you can request changes until you're completely satisfied. This ensures that you get exactly what you're looking for without having to worry about any mistakes or inconsistencies in the text.

Of course, there are a few downsides to using Textbroker. For example, the prices can be a bit high if you're looking for top-tier content. Additionally, the platform can be a bit confusing to navigate at first, so it may take some time to get used to.

Overall, though, Textbroker is a great option for anyone looking for quality content at a reasonable price. With its wide selection of writers and convenient revision system, it's an excellent choice for anyone looking to outsource their content creation needs.

Z
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Textbroker Textbroker Review: Poor Pay, Mean Clients, and Unpleasant Community - Not Worth It

I started out my writing career at Textbroker.com and boy was it a ride. The pay was pretty decent for a newbie like me, even though I couldn't really make ends meet with it. But at least the topics were interesting and varied. However, as I started working on other writing sites, I soon saw that Textbroker was one of the stingiest companies out there when it came to paying their writers. In all the five years since I joined them, they've never raised their rates.

It's not just the pay that's the problem though. Over the last couple of years, their direct order and team order clients have become increasingly demanding and downright mean in their communications. They promise a whole lot of work that never comes through and they're quick to blacklist writers for no apparent reason. I mean, I get that everyone's busy and all, but can't we just be civil? And don't even get me started on the teams. Despite joining several teams, I barely got any work out of them.

One time, I was even accepted into a team and was unable to start writing immediately because of another commitment. But less than a week later, they kicked me out of the team. Talk about unreasonable. It seems like they expect you to be satisfied with the peanuts they pay and nothing more.

Then there are the direct order clients who are just a nightmare. They'll bombard you with messages promising work "in a couple of minutes" or "starting today," only for you to find yourself waiting for hours or even days. And the instructions they give are downright confusing or contradicting. But I guess I must be doing something right since I got a pretty substantial bonus for one of my rewrites, even though it took forever to complete thanks to their strange demands.

And let's not even talk about the ethics of some of the work they ask you to do. I've been asked to write misleading or downright incorrect material way too often for my liking. And if clients don't like you for some reason, they can easily blacklist you without any explanation.

The forums are another hot mess. They're full of snarky comments and rude attitudes, with no moderators in sight. If you want a pleasant and productive writing community, I suggest looking elsewhere.

But the worst part about Textbroker these days is the article topics. Gone are the days when they offered informative and relevant topics. Now, it's all little blurbs about products or services. Even health topics have been reduced to supplement or rehab clinic descriptions. It's just ridiculous.

I hardly ever write for Textbroker anymore, except for one client who is actually decent to work with and offers enjoyable topics. But for any new writers out there, I wouldn't recommend this site at all. There are way better options out there that pay better and treat their writers with more dignity.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Textbroker DOH considers easing Covid-19 guidelines for fully vaccinated individuals in the NCR

Textbroker is a great place for all kinds of writers. It's super easy to sign up and start working on writing projects right away. The website is user-friendly and easy to navigate. I really appreciate being able to choose which jobs I want to work on and having control over my workload. The payment system is fair and reliable, and I've never had any issues with getting paid in a timely manner. Overall, I would definitely recommend Textbroker to anyone looking to make money through freelance writing.

The Department of Health (DOH) recently announced that it is considering the recommendation of the Metro Manila Council (MMC) to ease Covid-19 guidelines for fully vaccinated individuals in the National Capital Region (NCR). This decision is being carefully reviewed and studied, as the majority of the population is still not vaccinated and the potential for discrimination against those without access to vaccines is a concern. It's important to note that Covid-19 vaccines are not transmission-blocking, so even fully vaccinated individuals can still get infected and transmit the virus.

However, the MMC is urging the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF) to consider easing restrictions for fully vaccinated individuals in the metropolis. This would help the government's campaign to vaccinate the rest of the population and gradually bolster economic activities, particularly industries and services greatly impacted by the pandemic.

Currently, around 56 percent of the eligible population in the NCR have completed their vaccine doses, while 84.21 percent have received their first shot. It is expected that by October 8, Metro Manila will have a 77.57-percent vaccination rate of the total eligible population. The more people who complete their inoculation, the closer we can get to achieving population protection.

In conclusion, it's important to balance safeguarding the public's health and reviving the economy. Easing restrictions for fully vaccinated individuals may be a step in the right direction, but it's important to study and consider all factors before making a decision.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Textbroker Avoid Textbroker.com: Low Pay, Scammy Rating System, and Difficult Clients

This Textbroker.com website is just terrible. It ain't even worth the time for anyone. The pay's a joke, only one cent per word! You got to write like crazy to make any decent money. I mean, a fourth grader can write something that's worth one cent, it's just ridiculous.

The whole rating system's a scam too. You put in your best effort, write some good articles, and what happens? Nada! Your rating stays the same. It's like they don't care if you're doing your best or not, they just want you to work for peanuts.

And don't even get me started on the clients. They act like they're royalty or something. They're always sending back your work two, three, four times just to make some dumb changes that don't make any sense. It's like they're just trying to mess with your head or something.

Plus, you got to wait until after payday to get your articles reviewed? Are you serious?! That's just low, even for them. It's like they don't want to pay you any more than they absolutely have to. Ain't nobody making over $19 in a pay period unless they work like a slave.

If you're a beginner, don't even bother with this company. They act like they're doing you a favor by letting you work for them, but it's all a crock. Don't sell yourself short, find something better than this crap. Don't waste your time with these people, they don't deserve it.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Textbroker Textbroker Review: Great for Beginners, but Experienced Writers May Want to Look Elsewhere

I've been writing with Textbroker for a little over three weeks now, and let me tell you, the experience has had its ups and downs. Starting out at a 3-star level, I was pleasantly surprised to find myself promoted almost immediately to a 4-star rating after submitting my first five articles. My first 40 articles were accepted with no issues, and I thought I had found my writing groove.

However, that all changed when I received a revision request on one of my 940-word articles. The client complained that there was no "voice" in my writing and that I had included too many facts. Now, this is where I got pretty frustrated - the client specifically requested that I do research, which I did, and I thought it was only natural to include relevant facts and evidence to support my claims.

Now, I understand that writing is a subjective art, and different clients may have different expectations. But after spending hours researching and writing, only to be handed a revision request that felt unreasonable to me, well, let's just say that I wasn't feeling too happy.

The fact of the matter is, clients on Textbroker do tend to expect a lot for very little pay. As a writer, it can be difficult to balance quality with quantity, especially when you're paid a fixed rate per word. And sure, you can work your way up to higher paying assignments, but it's not easy, and it takes time.

Personally, I feel like my time and effort are worth more than what I'm making on Textbroker. I understand that not every project is going to be a home run, but when I put in the work and still get hit with a revision, well, it makes me question whether it's worth it.

All of that being said, I don't think Textbroker is necessarily a bad platform. It's great for writers who are just starting out and need a bit of practice and exposure. But if you're a seasoned writer who values their time and effort, you may want to look elsewhere.

S

Textbroker Textbroker Review: Easy Payment but Low Rates and Unreliable Clients

One thing that's easy at Textbroker is getting paid. I never got any issues with that. That's where it ends in the good books. The rate is easier than simple addition. You can earn more by just going out for a long walk around your place and finding coins. Some of the topics are good to write for, but most of them are just trash. You'll end up writing about hemorrhoids, penile enhancements, and buying cheap drugs online. Now, the clients also seem like they don't want to pay. They'll ask for a lot of work in just 300 words. I feel like I'm running a marathon or something. As if that's not enough, it doesn't matter if you wrote more than 8000 articles for them. A few poorly rated ones, and you're done. They give you the boot like you never existed. Like really? You can write thousands of articles, but you're only good as your last three. That's so not cool, man. You better think twice before you sign up for Textbroker. They're trash.

Z

Textbroker My Experience Using TextBroker: Pros, Cons, and Caveats

I've had some experience with this Textbroker service before, using it at my job and recently setting up my own account to use it with my clients. To be straightforward, at first, I found the payment setup quite frustrating. But, once I sorted that out, I started putting in orders.

However, I noticed that several of the writers failed to follow my instructions, and refused to make changes. My client was waiting for the content, and since the writers were unable to comply, I rewrote the articles myself. Unfortunately, when the authors returned the content into the queue, it cleared all due dates. So, I was charged for three pieces of content, even though they were already overdue.

Multiple setbacks have led me to be hesitant when using TextBroker. I can't write everything by myself, so I have my own writers to use. But, I'll still turn to TextBroker in the event of an emergency. In my experience, the overall quality of their content is not of the highest caliber. However, considering what you pay for, it's worth it. If you decide to go for premium content, it may end up being better quality, although personally, I haven't had the experience that warrants spending more money than I have to.

Also, I must mention that setting up my own author pool was a bit of a struggle, along with keeping track of changes, and customer service was a bit slow, but those are minor complaints. Despite these minor drawbacks, TextBroker has been a valuable tool to have for creating content, though I'd advise keeping an eye out for these types of issues. Overall, TextBroker offers a good value, and they're worth considering, but expect a few minor setbacks along the way.

Textbroker Textbroker Review: Disappointing Quality and Poor Customer Service

I been using Textbroker for a hot minute , since 2016 to be exact. At first, they was real good. But I soon start noticing that the quality ain't much better than the other freelance sites out there. Mind you, I ain't expect no Pulitzer prize winning stuff, but most of the time the writers wasn't following the directions even after I let 'em know the first time.
Here's the real kicker - when I rejected the article, Textbroker was quick to slam me with a refusal without even listening to my side of things. I mean, what's up with that? After spending all them years using their service and not getting my money's worth, I had no choice but to find other sources.
But lemme tell ya, trying to deal with customer service when they wrongfully rejectin' your rejection is pure BS. They need to work on that quality assurance team too, cause they ain't checking they writers like they should. Instead, they quick to give me the finger and make me pay for something I ain't even want.
I did get a refund eventually, but it took me disputing it through emails and talking to a customer service rep. Whoever rejected me first just copy and pasted some junk in the email, without even considering my side of things.
Bottom line, Textbroker ain't what it used to be and they need to clean up their act.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Textbroker Textbroker Review: Making Extra Cash or Waste of Time?

Yo, I peeped a bunch of people talking trash about Textbroker on here, but like, I don't see what the big deal is.

I've been writing on Textbroker for a while now, climbing them ladders to get to those better paying gigs. I been killin' it at that 4 star level and never had a problem with clients dissin' my work. As for those whiners who say they couldn't get no more work after a few weeks, that's because they didn't read the fine print about the five article block for new writers. Plus, let's be real, you ain't makin' bank at 1.4 cents a word, so don't rely on this gig for rent money.

And as for the peeps who complain about stuffin' in keywords and inflatin' the word count, like, what do you expect for 1.4 cents a word? A lot of the orders come from clients who don't care if the writing's good or not, they just want them buzzwords in there at an acceptable length. So yeah, it's not always about quality writing, but it pays the bills.

Personally, I don't mind writing on Textbroker. It's a decent way to make extra cash and work on improvin' my craft. But let's be real, this ain't no long term solution to makin' a livin' off your words. It's good for a few months while you work on developin' yourself as a writer.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Textbroker Textbroker.com Review: Shady Business Practices, Low Pay Rates, and Unresponsive Customer Service

Textbroker.com is supposedly a great website for freelance writing, but don't be fooled by their fancy advertising! They claim to be a legitimate platform for writers to get paid for their hard work, but the truth is much uglier than their carefully crafted image.

You won't believe the horror stories that writers have shared about their experiences with Textbroker.com. Everything from low pay rates, to unresponsive customer service, to shady business practices - it's all been revealed on various forums across the internet.

But don't just take our word for it, check out some of these quotes from actual Textbroker.com users:

"I've been writing for Textbroker for a few months now and I have to say that it's just not worth the time or effort. The pay rates are abysmal and the editorial staff is incredibly unresponsive. I've had multiple articles rejected for flimsy reasons and it just seems like they're looking for any excuse not to pay me for my work."

"I started writing for Textbroker because I thought it would be a good way to make some extra money on the side. But after a few weeks of dealing with their terrible policies and confusing rules, I realized that it's just not worth it. There are much better freelance writing websites out there where you can actually make a decent living."

"While Textbroker.com may seem like a great opportunity for aspiring writers, the reality is that it's nothing more than a scam. They lure you in with promises of steady work and fair pay, but the truth is that they exploit their writers for profit. Don't fall for their tricks!"

So there you have it, folks. Textbroker.com may seem like a great way to make some extra cash, but the reality is much different. If you value your time and your sanity, stay far away from this shady website and look for legitimate freelance writing opportunities elsewhere.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Textbroker Textbroker Review: Low Rates, Slow Approval, and Limited Opportunities

Dude, let me tell you about Textbroker. It took them like FOREVER to even glance at my sample writing. I was like, "What the heck? Am I not good enough for you or something?" Eventually, they looked at it, approved it, and apologized for their tardiness, but still...not a great first impression.

Anyway, they accepted my article samples and gave me a 4-star rating. I was stoked! But then, they go and take down the article links because apparently my name ain't cool enough for them. Whatever, man. I didn't even know that was against the rules.

But let's be real here, the rates they pay are absolute garbage. I've been writing for like 20 years and even when I first started out, I made more than the peanuts Textbroker throws at its writers. I mean, come on, 6 cents per word? That's a joke. And don't even get me started on the lower-paying assignments with other companies--they still pay WAY more than Textbroker.

Honestly, if you have literally no other options, go ahead and write for Textbroker. But if you have any self-respect or dignity whatsoever, avoid this scam like the plague. You're better off going out and finding your own clients because Textbroker is just gonna give you a bad time. Trust me.

Textbroker Textbroker.com Review: Beware of Giving Up Ownership Rights

So, picture this – you're looking to make some extra income by writing articles or content for websites. You come across textbroker.com and think it might be a good option. But, before you start submitting your work, you need to read the fine print. And let me tell you, what you find might surprise you.

If you decide to use textbroker.com, you are essentially giving up the ownership rights to your work. Yes, you read that right. The website's policy states that they will become the sole owner of the work and any income generated from it. In other words, they will copyright it to their name and use it however they see fit.

Now, some people might be fine with this arrangement. After all, if you're just looking to get some quick cash, why not let someone else worry about the marketing and distribution of your work? But, if you're a writer who takes pride in their craft and wants to truly own their work, textbroker.com might not be the best choice for you.

The thing is, if you retain ownership of your work, you have the ability to make a lot more money. You can self-publish your articles or books and keep all the profits. Or, you can seek out a publisher who will give you a fair royalty rate and allow you to maintain some control over your material.

But, if you choose to work with textbroker.com, you're giving up that control. They are free to submit your work to various mediums without your approval. And, let's be real, the payment you receive for your work might not be worth the loss of ownership rights.

In my humble opinion, textbroker.com is a prime example of the school yard bully who takes your apple and returns only a measly slice. Sure, they might pay you upfront for your work, but is it worth the long-term loss of ownership and potential earnings?

If you're a writer who wants to truly own their work and make the most money possible, I would recommend looking elsewhere. Take the time to invest in yourself and your writing career. Don't settle for less than you deserve.

C

Textbroker Textbroker Review: Incredibly Harsh Proofreader Ruins the Experience

So, I've recently started writing for the website called Textbroker and boy, did I have an experience to share! I was assigned to write a 250 word description for a client and you wouldn't believe what happened next! The proofreader who checked my article was so caught up in technicalities that I felt like I was back in college and being graded on an exam. They were so critical about every single punctuation mark and grammar rule that it left me feeling quite upset. I mean, I know constructive criticism is good and all but this was downright ridiculous!

Now, the thing that really grinds my gears is that I was already rated as a four-star author on Textbroker. So, obviously, I had done something right, right? But this person with the red pen in their hand didn't seem to think so. In fact, they had the audacity to say that, "This order needs to be reworked for quality. There are too many errors present in this order for a 4-star order". I couldn't believe it! I mean, there was nothing wrong with the quality! It was up to par with my writing sample which got me the four-star rating in the first place. It was just a technical issue, nothing more.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for improving my writing skills. But if I have to deal with a personality like that every single time I write an article for a measly three bucks, then I might have to think twice about writing for Textbroker again. Who wants to write under that kind of pressure, am I right?

Textbroker Customer Reviews Overview

Textbroker is a highly popular content creation platform that connects businesses with skilled freelance writers. Our platform has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from both clients and writers who have used our services.

One of the most significant benefits of Textbroker is the quality of the content created by our writers. We have a pool of experienced and skilled writers who can produce high-quality content that can meet the specific requirements of clients.

Another major positive point of our platform is flexibility. Clients can choose the specific writer who they want to work with based on individual qualifications, experience, and author rating. Moreover, clients can communicate with the writer and provide detailed instructions to create exactly the type of content they require.

Textbroker also provides a range of services for clients, including SEO optimization, content strategy consultation, and custom writing services. We also offer various pricing options to clients so that they can find the best package to fit their budgets.

Our writers have often praised Textbroker for prompt and reliable payments, after they have successfully completed the writing assignments. Textbroker's payment mode is transparent, making it easy for the writer to establish trust with clients.

Overall, Textbroker is an excellent platform for both clients and writers who seek to create quality content. Our track record of positive reviews reinforces our reputation as a reliable and high-quality content creation service.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Textbroker contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Textbroker?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Textbroker Customer Service. Initial Textbroker complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Textbroker above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Textbroker. Discuss the issues you have had with Textbroker and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.