Academic Writing Help Logo

Academic Writing Help

Having problems with Academic Writing Help?

Academic Writing Help Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 6592
Metairie, Louisiana

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Academic Writing Help Customer Service. Initial Academic Writing Help complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Academic Writing Help above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Academic Writing Help. Discuss the issues you have had with Academic Writing Help and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Academic Writing Help Complaints & Reviews

Academic Writing Help — temporary blocked account

My Neteller account has been closed temporary.I have successfully verified the first two steps but I can't verify the last part for location verification.it doesn't accept the verification even when am at the place I gave the address for.please help me in solving this issue or help me in sending the money into my bank account or mpesa.I currently don't have any documents unless my mpesa statement.thank you.

Academic Writing Help — Term Paper

Two weeks ago I had this company write a term paper after having been given very clear and detailed requirements. The product I received was completely unsatisfactory - in fact it would not have been sufficient for a grade school paper. This company is a complete fraud. It is so structured so as to not be able to find owners information or place of business, except e-mail address. BEWARE of this site.

AcademicWritingHelp.com — This site is beyond a scam and the writing is extremely poor quality

I got absolutely nothing. First I sent a previous research paper of my own as my writing style. When they worked on my research paper they chose the Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder research paper I had submitted last year and was already an A paper, they totally ignored the TASK paper on JFK that I required help with. Then they screen your calls, so I called the company that they go through for their payments, which is highly involved. Once I threated to take the compaint to the FTC their attitudes changed and I got a refund, or so they stated. Until it happens I do not believe it. They then had the nerve to tell me not to submit the essay they had written for me, which was my own research paper as they were going to put it on the internet. Are they going to be surprised that this paper is already on the internet as my own paper. And to add insult to injury now I am getting all kinds of spam mail to my e-mail. This site is beyond a scam and the writing is extremely poor quality. DON'T DO IT!!!

• Th
          Thystere Oct 29, 2010

This is a ridiculous complaint. Why would an essay writing 'help' website have YOUR paper in the first place. You just wrote this to try to make a case to your professor, right? The fact is that you couldn't write an A grade paper no matter who you consulted. You cheated and now you're blaming this website. Tsk tsk.