Texan Plus HMOI am out of medicine because of them

N

Since April 9th through the 22nd, we have followed every request of the Insurance company, the pharmacist, and doctor and have yet to receive the medicine needed. This all happened because of a prior auth medicare part d was filed and it should have been a prior auth for medicare part B. The insurance company receieved the prior auth today; I am out of medicine and they still say it will be 48 hours before they will receive the prior auth. This is due to their lack of knowledge and incompetency. I should not have to deal with this issue. I should have my medicine to keep me healthy and help me live.

• dwwaddell Mar 28, 2019

For example, there are prescription charges where there were none last year i.e. $12.07 co-pay for 30 Amoxicillin (you can buy them for less without insurance). I wished I had known before January 1st so that I could switch in December 2018. I certainly won't be renewing in 2019.

Comments

• Sr
    srg001 Sep 10, 2018

Most Doctors will not work with TexanPlus because the are very bad. This is try for many rehab centers as well. You are FAR BETTER OFF with straight medicare.

I have read the complaints on this page and have experienced a version of almost every one of them!