Teletech HoldingsWrongful termination

U

Well i was just fired from my job 2 days ago and the reason for that is because i went to the hospital with my baby boy because he was bleeding blood and not brathing.. Ive never been late ir anythng i took my job seriously ... Wel my complaint is from my understanding they are letting people make up days that they missed if they where sick they get to make it up but when i was out they fired my... CRAZY---- my friend got in to a car accident they fired her they didnt give her the option to make up her day either but i can name a hand or 2 full of people they let make there time up and still have a job and get paid crazy.. i was the only black person in the whole class i stuck it out cause i always felt mistreated but i was there for my family to better my life and they people that they decide to keep gets to stay but the lady that fired me said there is NO i mean NO exceptions when i got fired but she couldn't explain to me why these others where making up there time...