TE DataStay away at all costs

M

I am not sure if that is the right contact to write to or no, but may be you can forward it to the right contact. You may also find it a trivial story but IT IS IMPORTANT FOR SOMEONE, living in a developing country and simply because this person which is me does not have connection ( i mean to know or is a VIP), my future plans and the moment i came closer to my dream, it is fallen a part because of an ignorant indifferent company. I will write a lot of details and sorry for that but i need to make you feel my feeling at the moment.

I am Egyptian, living in Cairo. I used to live at the out skirt of Cairo but when my whole work and life started to be dependent on the internet and since we had a POOR internet service there, i decided to move with my family to a place near the Center of Cairo and bear to pay almost 70% of my monthly income for the rent. I did that because i had an insight about how my future might be in a developing country. Being a girl in Egyptian society, i cannt travel to work abroad but as an alternative, i spend one year on the internet, the poor one, discovering the online world. As a teacher of the Arabic for the non speakers, i directed my efforts toward the distance learning. I moved to that EXPENSIVE place and i worked harder about 15- 20 hours a day on the internet searching, learning and discovering. I used the internet from a Cybernet because it was cheaper at that time, but after getting my first student, i felt more that i should have a secure connection even if it will take what i earned from this student. I subscribed in the trouble company TE DATA, and i wish i did not. ONE YEAR of BAD service and that affected my work badly and i started to lose students because of the bad connection. I went back to the Cyber after tons of complains to the company to find a way.Then I planned with my friend to start our own website to teach online through it instead of just having a random work. We paid some of our saving to the website then to be more professional we joined a course online with a school in Germany which cost us A LOT ( think of the Egyptian pound VS Euro) but just to be more qualified. So it is getting more prosperous by then. I decided on the 20th February to cancel the service from TE DATA and join another new company which is new and they will try to be good because they are new and so far they are. TE DATA, told me that according to the contract the cancellation process takes max 15days, I took a deep breath and canceled. It is today the 22nd of March, and i only hear " NEXT WEEK", " IN A WEEK". I have to go out in a cafe everyday to work online which i dont mind, but, HOW COME i give a lesson in a CAFE and no quite cafe in EGypt or anywhere, so i have to cancel and cancel but i have to be online too as we are working on filling on the data. OF COURSE, to find a cafe with wireless internet, come on you are in Egypt, you have to go to an EXPENSIVE one. So now i end up with paying at least 40- 60 Egyptian pound a day, simply because i have to work online (search, data entry) at least 10 hours. I have lost my saving and i am not sure i can pay even the rent the coming month.

The reason i am contacting you is that i am going on a sit- in on Wednesday the 24th of March in their main branch in Nasr City, I am sure that they will try to threaten me with being jailed for being trouble maker ( WHICH THEY CAN, i will be myself only, so no body would care about me even if they throw me in prison for months and nobody would know where i would be which is the normal story we hear everyday). But, what i can do, if my only dream to work, just do something i love and now is falling a part.

I will ask them for the last time Tomorrow but then either i will lock myself in a room for ever which i did already for about 2 days now untill i got this idea or i will though my self at the hands of some heartless machine people.

Simply, i am losing my dreams, my 3 years struggle to overcome the bad work situation in my country. PLEASE HELP, iam losing everything, all what i have built and I only know that i have a ceiling above my head till the end of this month only. (PS: I got paid ONLY when i give lessons)

• Mo
    Mohamed Zanaty Aug 27, 2017

Almost Six years after the first comment on this complain, TE data is still the worst company ever I have been dealing with. The internet connection is far away from stability and can not have more than three days of uninterrupted connection.
    Reaching the customer service is a struggle. Technical support team is both ignorant and arrogant.
    Lost my internet connection more than 10 days ago and still TE data did not take any real action to solve my case.
    Seriously, STAY AWAY at all costs from TE data, you lose both your time and money.

• Es
    Esam Soliman Mar 29, 2016

التعاقد مع تى اىه داتا على أحدى الخدمات التى تقدمها ليس أذعانا لها

• Es
    Esam Soliman Mar 29, 2016

تقدمت بشكوى تعطل خدمة دي اس ال التى توفرها الشركة على خط تليفون رقم ٠٨٢٢٣١٢٩٣٤ باسم عصام عبد المجيد سليمان و الشكوى رقمها ٢٤٨٢٦٤٨٩ بتاريخ٢/١/٢٠١٦ و تم ابلاغى بأن العطل سيجرى أصلاحه بواسطة الشركة ؤقدقمت بتجديد طلب الآصلاح ثلاث مرات . أخيرا تم الآصلاح و أبلغت بذلك فى ٦/٢/٢٠١٦ . تم طلب تعويض بتاريخ ٢٨/٢/٢٠١٦ و رفضت الشركة التعويض و هذا غير مقبول حيث تعطلت الخدمة لمده شهر تقريبا و العطل من مسؤلية الشركة وليس أى طرف آخر ( السنترال ) و الشركه سبق أعلانها مسؤليتها عن العطل ؤقبلت طلب الآصلاح و قبلت تجديد الطلب ثلاث مرات و فى النهايه أصلحته فعلا و بنائا على ما تقدم يستحق قيام الشركه بالتعويض اللازم و غير مقبول رفض قيام الشركه بالتعويض قهرا و عدوانا .

• Os
    Osama Abdulkarim Jan 25, 2016

Hi i am also Egyptian i have a youtube channel where i record gaming videos also subscribed to TE-DATA.
    Just recently TE-DATA got the great idea to cut off all online gaming/videos/calling just because of the complaints they get so... Rest in peace my youtube career.

• Yg
    Y.Gamal Jan 11, 2016

I've subscribed to one of TEData packages which I nearly pay 400 EGP monthly. Believe it or not, I am having an internet outage every 15 mins that could last for about 10-15 mins. I managed to post my complains, call them and have their technicians to checkout out the problem, but nothing got solved though! most of technicians told me the main problem lays with the port (isp) which is very hard to get exchanged/replaced or even fixed by the company.

• El
    Eldeghady Ahmed Jan 02, 2016

رقم الخدمه هو [protected]
    خدمة الانترنت كالعاده زى الزفت وخدمة العملاء اصبحت الان اسوا من خدمة الانترنت وللاسف نحن مضطرون لكم
    اتصلت بخدمة العملاء اليوم 2 يناير 2016 الساعه الواحده الا عشر دقائق من موبايلى رقم [protected] وبعد عناء اكثر من 10 دقايق استطعت التحدث الى احدى الموظفات والتى لا تعرف شىء عن النت ولا حتى عن نوعية الراوتر الى اتعامل معه وبعد عناء اوضحت لى انه لازم فنى يجينى البيت بعد من 5 الى 6 ايام عمل اى ممكن بعد اسبوعين من الان بعد ان اكون سافرت من هنا وهذا لانها لا تعرفعن نوعية الراوتر الذى امتلكه
    كيف وانتم تعلون ان لديكم
    الدعم الفني:

الهاتف
    يمكن للعملاء الاتصال بهاتف خدمة العملاء 19777 أو [protected] من أي مكان على مدار الاربع وعشرين ساعة طوال أيام الأسبوع حيث سيتولى فريق من المهندسين المتمرسين الرد على المكالمات وإيجاد حلول لإستفسارات العملاء والمتابعة معهم حتى يتم حل المشاكل.
    وانا واثق تماما انها لا تعرف عن النت ولا عن الراوتر اكثر منى بل اقل بكثير

• Al
    Alaa Mamdouh Oct 21, 2015

Hi..

I'm Egyptian too..

Client in TE Data from 2006 ..
    I hope it's the right place to write my review.. but i just wanna say, that's enough to such greedy companies who just care for collecting money and never care for a good service..

I'm complaining about the bad careless service that i get from TE Data..

I renewed on the 7th October, as TEDATA cancelled my current payment system (tala 2Mega 25GB cost 100L.E/Month) so I must switch to another system after long hours with the hotline we reached to new system (2mega 150GB COST 140L.E/month) with 40% forced increase.

Customer service online say I have an offer that I am the company customer pay 3months so I can get 4th & 5th Month with half price.

After 12days I found message when I log to internet speed decrease to 128kb

Calling several times from customer support to sales to customer support to sales again they told me that they renewed on system of (2mega 15GB) and I must pay again.

I paid again what they requested and I got no service on net.
    Again Calling several times from customer support to sales to customer support to sales again they told me that sorry system mistake again and I must wait another 24h.

I refused and shouted on them to give me their manager, the lady took my mob and told me that her manager will call within an hour
    And for sure I did not receive any call .
    Is this the kind of service TE Data offering people????

If so, i think another company would be more helpful

Sorry my loss will never be answered by a simple "Sorry for mistake"..

And this letter I will sent to everywhere as review, for people to know how is TE Data's service..

• Mo
    mohamed magdy Oct 02, 2015

لدى شكوى بخصوص انقطاع الخدمه من يوم ٤ سبتمبر و حتى هذه اللحظه لا حياه لمن تنادى علما بانى ادفع الاشتراك بانتظام
    المطلوب التعويض المادى عن فتره الانقطاع و ارجاع مبلغ الفاتوره المدفوعه بتاريخ ١ اكتوبر ٢٠١٥ رقم ٢٣٩١١٩٢
    و المطلب الاساسى الغاء الاشتراك بدون تحمل اى مصاريف اداريه لعدم تمكنكم من تقديم الخدمه اصلا خلال ٢٨ يوم
    رقم الخط ٠٢٢٣٨١٦٧٧٣
    الاسم محمد مجدى امين
    موبايل ٠١٠٢٤٩٣٠٦٦٧
    رقم قومى ٢٨٥٠٥١٠٠١٠١١٧٣

• Ah
    Ahmed abdallah Oct 28, 2014

TEDATA is THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER
    the worst customer service ever, no respect for customer rights, no useful information, just stupid stereo calls from employees who have no idea what is your problem and not willing to help you, even managers dont care about customer satisfaction .
    I had service cut for 6 month and they refused to tell me the reason or fix the problem or even compensate for down time

• Na
    nasr salah Feb 23, 2014

kindly Be informed that

Our telphone number is [protected] in Elshrouk City Cairo we trayed to call the call center many times but no budy fix our problem so please try to fix our service of the enternet

thanks
    nasr salah

• He
    Hesham Ashy Apr 06, 2013

Hi All,
    My name is Hesham,

I Strongly agree withe you all.
    I have only applied for TE data service 2 month ago and i had thee most bureaucratic service ever, and thee worst customer service i had withe any company in my life.

They do not respect thee SLAs, promises and sure they do not respect there customers.

i applied for the service on 2nd Feb and till 6th Apr i have experienced 3 SLAs breach, 2 escalation, 2 promises and more than 10 calls and till now i have no Internet service, and all i have got is if you don't like it you can complaint in the Egyptian telecom owned by thee Egyptian government. as if they are giving me charity not a paid service.

I have strongly recommended for all my family and friends not to deal with that company and i wish every body do the same.

• Ah
    AhmedAfify Feb 13, 2013

hello my name is ahmed afify
    im egyptian
    i would like to tell all of the world
    TE Data company Only Employ Their Friends And Family Also
    they dont care about the Major Or certificate
    So Ill Pray to allah to punish them

• Be
    Beemen Beshara Mar 15, 2012

Hi
    I have a good connection, 2Mbps that is working OK
    However, 2 months ago the company started to do a very stupid policy. They send an SMS to remind me of the bill 3 days before the due date.
    Fine: where is the problem?
    The problem is that they send the SMS at 7:00 AM. Yes 7 in the morning
    Imagine waking up early in the morning because a stupid employee has 'decided' that he has the right to contact people at 7 AM
    I tried to call their call center, and they told me to send a complaint email
    The address they gave to me did not work
    Then I sent it through the website, and guess what: nothing happened
    Today I got another stupid 7 AM alert. How do these people use their minds?
    !!!

• Ns
    N.Selim Oct 25, 2011

Hi..

I'm Egyptian too..

Client in TE Data..

I'm complaining about the bad careless service that i get from TE Data..

I usually pay my bill for DSL before even my due date starts.. I pay by the 16th maximum and my due date is the 20th for my work never to get affected buy low service..

This month till the 23rd of October i had a very bad service and very low net. when i called several times i got no answer but "sorry Mme but u already used ur amount of bytes so the net bcame low"..

I kept telling all who answered me i payed my bill just few days ago, but nobody wanted to understand..

Till i called once so frustrated after that i had a great loss in my work related to this damn service that nobody there could help me with.. And finaly they found out that the company just forgot to add me my bytes and i just got"Sorry for mistake"..

Is this the kind of service TE Data offering people????

If so, i think another company would be more helpful for my work..

Sorry my loss will never be answered by a simple "Sorry for mistake"..

And this letter will sent everywhere as review, for people to know how is TE Data's service..