TCP GlobalRefund

I order some airbrush paint and a single air gun.I order it on [protected].I never received this order.I email them on Thursday 8-8-2008 to find out why i haven't received my order.No responce at all. I called tcp global Friday 8-8-2008 i ask them why i didn't receive my order, the person took my phone # and said he would call me back.I waited for a couple of hours and he didn't call back so i called him back, but the phones were turn off.I called Monday [protected] and found out my order was on hold for some reason(he didn't give me the reason why). I ask him to credit my paypal account and he said he would do that for me.I checked my paypal account that night and no refund.I checked again on [protected] no refund.I send another email Tuesday [protected] and no responce. The transaction # from their site is 31H63474K6346481N I have misplaced their site address.
I just want my credit of $57.93 to my paypal account. I have try everything to get this settled i need help on getting my credit.
sandy6474

• Co
    cousin1 Apr 16, 2016

This has to be one of the worst organizations that I have come across, in a long while. I ordered a single item, on February 27. You would think they couldn't mess it up, with a simple order. They did. What I received was another person's order. The size of the box was 8 times larger than mine. That should have been a clue for them. Not these people. I called the order line on Saturday, to inform them of the mix-up. Someone with a heavy Spanish accent, who identified himself as David (ext. 168) said he would straighten things out, and I would receive the correct item by Tuesday. I then requested the phone number to the distribution center in Duncan, South Carolina, to expedite getting the items I now had, to the rightful party, in Idaho. David refused to provide it, and became completely belligerent. (I later found the number on-line and called it Monday, 4 times. It rings some 50 times, then disconnects). Of course, our order failed to arrive on Tuesday. (This was for a customer's car, which was taking-up space in our shop). TCP did not respond to any of our calls on Tuesday, so I simply figured they knew it was us, by the area code. I left a message on somebody's line, in no uncertain terms, as to how this was making us look bad to our customer. I also E-mailed them. Absolutely no response or even an acknowledgement. Later, I drove to our bank, in an attempt to reverse the charges, unsuccessfully. In early April, I was called by someone with no accent, who stated that the item would not be shipped, and the charge would be credited back to us. As of April 18, this has not happened. So, no item, no money. Reading other feedback on-line, this seems to be the TCP business plan. The individual in Idaho has not been contacted, nor has he received his replacement order. No products, and they have his money. Welcome to northern Mexico. The voices on all of the recordings have no accent. This is only a front. These scoundrels do not need to be conducting business in the U.S. Also, Summit Racing had our item at 40%!! less, then this blatant rip-off bunch of thieves, whose website says "factory direct prices".

• Cu
    Curtis von Epp Jun 04, 2015

Reading many complaints with TCP global no customer needs this torment hope the powers to be STOP THIS FOR GOOD MAKE THIS WORLD A NOTCH FOR THE GOOD . Gives me some wisdom stay away from TCP Global. There is some good folks out there like Eastwood they back their products and are good listeners friendly folks and prices to.

David Lapp Jan 30, 2015

Ordered item from TCP global, received in a reasonable time f29%rame (but later than they had promised). However, was overcharged 29% based on the amount I was quoted and invoiced. Called, and was told that the person who took the call would talk to the person who took the order. Was just put on hold forever, finally hung up. The comments posted seem about right. Glad that it was a small amount of money. It would probably be a good idea to find someone more reputable to purchase from.

• Pa
    Papaling55 Jul 29, 2014

I have had great service after the sale. I bought the Turbine spray guns and turbine unit. After some practice with the unit, they helped me return the gun for adjustments. All Free. They gave me full credit for returned items bought before at over $200. Zero problems with the paints they carry, and back it up with replacement guarantee. I think all the complaints here are bogus or you were very rude to them.

• Mi
    Misspriss82 Mar 25, 2013

Customer service is HORRIBLE!! The product is good, but just trying to order was a pain! I ordered online, which they never charged my card, so I called the company. The company never answered, so I left a message and an email. NO ONE EVER CALLED ME BACK! I finally got a response through email several days later, with so many misspelled words that I was nervous I had given them my credit card information.
    I called and finally spoke with someone who said she had no idea how to put the order through for me, so she took my credit card information and would have someone else put it through along with sending me an email. I never received the email and my card wasn't charged again. I FINALLY got it sent to me after a few more calls to follow up. Then when my order arrived, it was missing 2 items that I ordered. I called again, left a message with no response.
    I am happy with the airbrush machine and the product, but unfortunately due to such a horrible experience I won't be ordering from them again.

• Tc
    TCP Rip Off Sep 25, 2012

Returned an Item as per their exact specs (with RAM#) they are dragging their feet to put funds back into my Credit Card, this Company is being investigated by the California State Attorney Generals Office for Fraud, and Monetary Manipulation...be very careful when dealing with this company

• Ba
    Baldy May 07, 2012

I beleive TCP Global knows when and when not to pull one over on a customer. I beleive they are doing this with malicious intent! I ordered online and the site crashed during check-out. I called in and asked specifically about pending order and TCP Global did not acknoledge my online order but were happy to take my order over the phone. Well, , , I receive two boxes... I call in and they will not pay to ship one box of materials back so it's up to me to send it back. Here's where "I" make a mistake, I go to USPS and do not pay the extra $0.75 for a tracking number, I almost always do but I didn't this time!!! Bottom line, TCP Global checked in my box with the Return authorization number but becasue there was no tracking number, they knew I'd never be able to prove that they received it! I called in nearly every day for a month. After over 20 calls they will not confirm they have received my package... Is there a possibility USPC messed up, sure, maybe less than 1% though... After reading the stories here, I'm convinced I was scammed and I'm not going down quietly! I'll be filing with the BBB, ebay, their vendors and anyone else who will listen...

• Dr
    Dragonware Designs Apr 04, 2012

I dont know about the rest of you but I ordered a Airbrush Tattoo Biz set 6guns manifold and hoses an compressor so on my compressor and manifold both had issues TCP sent me a new compressor and manifold free plus allowed me to keep both old items. I managed to fix my compressor so now have 2. I will say I did have issues with contacting them took me about 1-2 weeks to get responce for compressor replacement. But other then that I was pleased. I wouldnt but any more of there compressor but would buy the HOK paint and Iwata brushes from them.

• Ti
    tired of getting compled Mar 17, 2012

I ordered airbrush system. Everything looked good until I started using the airbrush. .2mm tip, it did not work properly it was like spraying paint with a water gun. and then an o-ring goes bad in airbrush, air compressor only puts out about 25psi so no chance in air pressure being too high. Two days later the salon air compressor starts making a strange sound, then it began to smoke. Filled my house with smoke and felt really luck that my house didn't burn. Only used the airbrush and compressor a total of about two hours before it literally went up in smoke. TCP GLOBAL could tape $20 to whatever they sold and it still wouldn't be worth having. Before I would order anything else from them I will blend up my $200 and drink it so I can piss my money away like that. WISH I WOULD'VE FOUND THIS SITE B4 I GOT ###ED

• Jm
    jmm1677 May 09, 2011

I have not had any problems being in contact with this company at all. I had received 2 airbrush guns with my purchase and 1 wouldn't work (which was ok because the other 1 did). I emailed them and they got backed to me imediately. The gun I needed was back-ordered so they actually sent me a better one for the inconvience for free. They also sent me the one I needed and they rush ordered it so I got it in 2 days. EVERY time I email them they get back to me the same day!

darwal61 Apr 08, 2011

First, I would like to address the comment that 'GoDodgers' made...it's hard to be an [censor] when they won't answer the phone! There is no customer service. They don't answer emails and they don't answer the phone. They screwed up my order and sent me the wrong item. If I don't get an email or call by the end of the week I will file with BBB and paypal.

• Ri
    rick69rs Jan 16, 2011

I just orderd $500.00 worth of stuff i hope i dont have any problems, but if i do, i dont know whats with your creadit card, but mine if there is a problem. with a order that is not corrected they take the charge off my card and they deal with the vendor not me.

Chicano Dec 06, 2010

Oh I know. I have phoned there as well and these [censor]ers are the laziest. Once they do steal your money they refuse to answer because they know youre calling for your [censor]ing money back and they figure if they ignore you youll go away!!! Imbeciles. They have fraud squads for [censor]s like this. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE JUNK> SPAM FRAUD CRAP

Chicano Dec 06, 2010

I've spent half of my order price just on hold long distance waiting for these [censor]ing idiots to answer the phone.

• Tc
    TCPCOMPLERS Dec 03, 2010

THESE GUYS ARE FRAUDULENT F#%$ERS WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT RETURN IT> IT MAKES ME SICK THAT THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS AND I AM WITHOUT DOUBT CONTACTING AN ATTORNEY BECAUSE THE MONEY I HAVE LOST IS NOT WORTH LOSINg

• Wh
    WhyMeTCP? Dec 03, 2010

I ordered 300 dollars worth of airbrush parts and an airbrush under the BILL ME LATER section. It took the money off my credit card in less than a minute. I called said I wanted it as a BILL ME LATER order or I wanted a refund. They said they'd refund me...its only been a couple of days but after reading all of these complaints i'm certain Ive been ripped off too. Great! Just in time for Xmas and I only had 300 dollars on my card and now its gone.

stary Nov 09, 2010

TCP GLOBAL is SCAM 100%... The item (artograph) was almost bout to burn my place, hazardous as hell but yet they want me to still pay for the shipping back fee... this guy Sonny Sanches contacted me via email to tell me that and that TCP GLOBAL does not include any shipping back policy for damaged items. Why? How was I supposed to know? I purchased it from AMAZON>COM and either way there is no such thing... I'm pretty sure everyone is entitled to get a refund or a replacement for an item bout to burn there home down. They consntantly want me to pay pay pay for this and that...

There horrible. KEep AWAY FROM TCP GLOBAL >>>FRAUD... I reported them to amazon asking for the item to be refunded including the shipping...the shipping was bout the same price! I honestly think they want me to return the faulty item back so they can send it to another poor buyer and make them go through the same thing...e.g paying for shipping X2 and so on..frauds...

stary Nov 09, 2010

kujikuiu

stary Nov 06, 2010

TCP GLOBAL- SCAM FOR SURE> they make money from shipping and damaged items, furthermore they sell on amazon.com >>>>>>>> and via phone contact they ask for the personal email address to clear amazon in between.

stary Nov 06, 2010

I ordered a artograph from TCP GLOBAL from amazon with extra light bulb and they screwed me up. They told me to pay for the shipping back cost again.(Im @ australia) it cost almost same amount as the product and they also stated they don't care if the second item is faulty and that I'm on my own after that. Just shows how much they trust there product. This is FRAUD

• Km
    kmb1234 Oct 22, 2010

They have the worst customer service I have ever seen. I have a BBB complaint pending. They sent me a defective gun. Told me I had to pay to send it back. I did cause I had no other choice. They refunded my minus orginal shipping charges and a 10% restocking fee. Pretty sure they aren't going to restock a defective gun. Called to complain and they won't call me back. Takes 20 minutes on hold to get any help and then they don't followup.

• M7
    m76 Jul 12, 2010

I ordered a spray gun for my cake decorating business. I had to call customer service because it came with no user guide. After several days of trying various brands of edible paint it became clear this item was not going to work. The customer service rep I talked to said to thin the paint (which you should never have to do - the paints are formulated to be used in guns) which I did try but because so much water had to be used to get the paint to work it ruined what I was working on. At first they told me that I could send it back for a refund and then a week later I got an e-mail telling me I couldn't send it back since we were then past 30 days. Now I'm stuck with what seems to be a defective gun and they refuse to work with the problem.

• Go
    GoDodgers Jul 12, 2010

You little girls complain way to much. TCP has been go me with my recent purchases and have sent me adapters i needed for FREE! If you're and [censor], you'll get treated like one.

• Bu
    BuyGuy7 May 24, 2010

This store is terrible. they told me they were open on Saturday and I went there and they were closed. I went there on a weekday and 10 customers were standing around waiting for service and nobody was behind the counter. They had been waiting for 30 minutes. The worst customer service ever

Daniel Cousineau Sep 10, 2009

Finally, for the 10th time i've call and they answer the phone. You know what I disable the recognition of my phone number!
    SO WHEN THEY DONT KNOW WHO CALL, THEY ANSWER!!!

the products has been shipped and THEY DO NOT HAVE CONTACT ME TO TELL ME THAT AND ALSO DONT HAVE E-MAIL ME NEIGHTER.

I will finally get my products but it's the last time i order from them.

sorry TCP Global, your service SUCK.
    The only thing i can tell it's good, it's the price, THAT'S IT

dan

Daniel Cousineau Sep 10, 2009

Same thing, I order products from TCP Global and then returned some products and now they just dont answer my phone call. This company suck when it's time for after sale service..
    TCP IS THE WHORSE COMPANY FOR AFTER SALE SERVICE.

dont listen to shawn lee, he is working for TCP GLOBAL. This company SUCK

DONT ORDER FROM THEM

[email protected]

• Sh
    shawn lee Apr 01, 2009

I ORDERED THE 6 GUN AIRBRUSH KIT AND GOT IT WITH IN 4 DAYS I HADE SOME PROBLEMS WITH THE COMPRESSOR, THEY SENT ME A BRAND NEW ONE NO QUESTIONS ASKED, ALSO HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH A BANNER, THEY SENT ME A BRAND NEW ONE IT WILL BE HERE IN 4 DAYS. TCP IS AWESOME, BEST COUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!

maddog Sep 12, 2008

I too have had a similar experience, ordered, they were unable to fill the order (car cover) and now are having a "hard time" getting me my refund. They have had my money for almost 2 months now, and I have no resolution to this issue.

It is a shame, as their prices are reasonable, but if you don't get it, and they take your money, it probably isn't worth it.

Warning to others...