The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Taxmasters — Fraudulent Bunch of Crooks
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
TaxMasters Illegally withdrew $1, 500 “TWICE” from my account without my written authorization, and, , after I called them and cancelled their services within the Federal 3 day Right of rescission.
I DIDN'T SIGN MY NAME ON ANY DOCUMENTS FROM THEM. AND THEY DID NOT PROVIDE ANY SERVICES.
They even “Created” an official looking paper check, putting my name and info on it just like an bank check, filled in TaxMasters on the “Pay to the order of” Line, put a check number on each one of 8000 and 8010, and then in the signature space put in:
SIGNATURE NOT REQUIRED
Your depositor has authorized this payment to payee.
Payee to hold you harmless for payment of this document.
This document shall be deposited only to the credit of payee.
Have started a criminal complaint with Houston PD Financial Crimes Unit, another with the State of Texas Attorney General, the Houston Attorney General and am looking into federal charges because it crosses state lines. Will also making out a complaint with the BBB for what thats worth. TaxMasters already has a FFF Rating.
TaxMasters name should be changed to Rip-Off Masters, ForgeryMasters, CheckFraudMasters.
NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF CROOKS!!!
More Taxmasters Complaints & Reviews
- Taxmasters - Fraud and scam!
- Taxmasters - Class Action Suit Called For
- Taxmasters - REFUSES TO REFUND $5,000.00
- Taxmasters - Will not refund money for services not rendered
- Taxmasters - TaxMasters Class Action
- Taxmasters - Fraudulent Acts
- Taxmasters - took money to solve our tax problems with no results.
- Taxmasters - not professional
- Taxmasters - TaxMasters -- PLS READ -- agencies and addresses to complain to
- Taxmasters - TaxMasters Investigation