Tax Masters — Fraud
I am just another victim of fraud from Tax Masters! I rejected their services and didn't sign their contract. They stole $4000 from me. Tax Masters high pressures their victims like me into sending them money misleading the victim into thinking the IRS is going to levy their accounts and garnish their wages immediately if funds aren't sent to them.
I rejected their business and did NOT sign any contracts and yet they won't return my $4000 they charged me! They then lie and say there was a verbal contract and a third party! If that wasn't the biggest lie I ever heard then why did they send me contracts to sign?
Tax Masters are total crooks. I can't believe there are so many victims on this board and these guys are still ripping off people as I write this. Where is the justice in America anymore. What does it take to help victims like me out and to protect future victims from Tax Masters ongoing FRAUD??????
Please e-mail me if you have any positive advice to help. I will gladly join in any Class Action Lawsuit against them.
Thank You Brian
More Tax Masters Complaints & Reviews
- Tax Masters - Horrible Negligent Service
- Tax Masters - TAX Service
- Tax Masters - PATRICK COX
- Tax Masters - Scam, Fraud artists
- Tax Masters - Patrick CoxFraud
- Tax Masters - AVOID BEING SCAMMED!!
- Tax Masters - Don't use
- Tax Masters - Taking money and doing nothing
- Tax Masters - Representation Lacked Integrity
- Tax Masters - Total Fraud..Scam