Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] Logo

Tata Consultancy Services [TCS]

Having problems with Tata Consultancy Services [TCS]?

Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] Customer Service Contacts

+91 226 656 8484 (Share Register / Transfer Agent)
+91 226 778 9595 (Shareholder Grievance Redressal)
+91 226 778 9191 (Shareholder Grievance Redressal)
+91 226 778 9179 (Shareholder Grievance Redressal)
+91 226 778 9999 (Financial Disclosure And Governance)
№ 1, Near Nadigar Sangam, Habibullah Road, T Nagar
Chennai
India - 600017
Share Register / Transfer Agent
6-10, Haji Moosa Patrawala, Industrial Estate, 20, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 001

Shareholder Grievance Redressal
9th Floor, Nirmal Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai  400 021, India

Financial Disclosure And Governance
TCS House, Raveline Street, Fort, Mumbai  400 001, India

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] Customer Service. Initial Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tata Consultancy Services [TCS]. Discuss the issues you have had with Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] Complaints & Reviews

Tata Consultancy Services [TCS]Issuing of skill certificate

Tcs is not providing skill certificate to expats / Tcs Alumini.

This skill certificate is needed is needed by many companies for filing work permit / permanent residency in specific country.

And Tcs is ignoring this by not responding to the queries.

Tcs claims to be issuing skill certificate in a specific format which does not suffice to put more descriptive summary of Job Duties, Roles & responsibilities

Feb 28, 2020

Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] — I'm complaining about the interview held for bpo supporter

Hey I'm suraj I'm attended the interview on 26th February 2020 for bpo supporter, the morning shift...

Nov 18, 2019

Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] — service

Bpo cab service peoples are not following some regulated rules of TCS. Night shift peoples, on their drop...

Nov 17, 2019

Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] — zxxzxxzxzzx

This is experience about two candidate who are mechanical engineer they have done fraud in the company we...

Nov 05, 2019

Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] — tcs bpo (tech support) gurugram

Hello, I am writing this email to save professional & personnel life of many employees working in TCS BPO...

Oct 09, 2019

Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] — tcs/hr management for losing maternity documents

Hi All, this is Kate. This complain is regarding to my lost maternity documents from 2015. I worked in TCS...

Tata Consultancy Services [TCS]fake employment for tcs

Hi, I am Abhinav, a man by name Sampath ( his email :- [protected]@talentacquisiition.com) had emailed me stating they are doing back door jobs HE IS AN HR and I should be paying 30, 000 as advance. He is claiming that your HR will provide the interviews question with answers, blah blah...
    here by their terms and condition---
    ---
    Process Details, Terms & conditions
    Kindly Note all the rounds of interview are just for formalities
    · Resume will be sent to (Concern Hr) by us and we will give Reference ID Number and Reference Name and Hr Name who will call
    · Candidate will get telephonic interview Round
    · Telephonic Round will be recorded for Internal Records
    · Once candidate is cleared telephonic round, Candidate will get Confirmation mail from HR for Confirmation of shortlisted his/her profile
    · After HR confirmation mail is sent to candidate, Candidate should pay advance of 30k on same day to same Hr Account who calls from Company
    · After advance is transferred to Hr Account on same day
    · Hr will be sending Aptitude and Technical paper with Answer for your online test in company.
    · 3rd day of process candidate will receive the call letter.
    · After receiving call letter candidate will have 4 rounds of interview in company
    · 1st round aptitude Online Test (Question & Answer Given)
    · 2nd round technical Online Test (Question & Answer Given)
    · 3rd HR round (We will Take care) final face to face round with managers (We will Take care)
    · Once candidate is completed with all rounds of interview in company, On the same day candidate will get the Offer letter
    · After Joining formalities of offer letter from company side the Balance amt 40k should be paid in week time after Joining.
    Note = All the Rounds of interview are just for Formalities Telephonic and Final round will take care by Hr team and Manager Operations

fake employment for tcs

Tata Consultancy Services [TCS]fake employee

Hi All,

The complaint is about the employee named Santhosh Lekkala (Employee Id: 1522680) working in TCS(Tata Consultancy Services), Nirlon Knowledge Park, Mumbai.
      Prior to joining TCS, he has no experience but joined TCS by adding fake experience in his resume. This candidate was selected by TCS without proper background verification process as somebody from inside TCS is helping him.
      Can you please verify the credentials of "Santhosh Lekkala" and kindly request you to take appropriate action. You can just verify any of the companies listed in his resume to see if he has worked any of those companies.

Thanks and Regards,
      Rakesh

Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] — bgv team of tcs

BGV team of TCS simply take employees job with lame excuses. I won't brief much people should know how these...

Chennai

Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] — employee working with fake experience

The complaint is about the employee named Yagneswaran working in TCS IT Park, Siruseri, Chennai. The...

TCS — hall ticket for tcs ninja exam

Dear sir, I didn't receive my hall ticket for TCS Ninja Examination. Please look into the matter because...

Tata Consultancy Services — HR Management

I am a former TCS employee, I went to meet my old friend and bound to have lunch with her, when we are about...

Guadalajara

Tata Consultancy Services - TCS — fake interview letter asking for security deposit

I just received an email with an attached interview letter from tcs. They are inviting me to dallas, tx for...

Calgary

Tata Consultancy Services — Worst Background Verification

After completing my graduation, I worked with one of my friends company. It was a domestic data entry...

TCSFake call letter after 10k advance

Hi,

I am Rakesh.G, a lady by name Ramya.G had called me stating they are doing back door jobs SHE IS AN HR and i should be paying 10000 as advance.She provided me the bank account number [protected] (SBI account number), The account holder name is Gautham.branch code is sbin0000934. I deposited 10000 to this account on friday 23/05/2014.As they told we will get a mail first from TCS carriers with no interview location details, once they receive the amount i would get the call letter with all details . Her contact number is [protected].Now she has switched off her mobile.I am sure she is an employee of TCS. I have received a mail from TCS carriers, which is not possible to be send by people outside the company.I had even mailed the deposit slip to her. Can some one look into this.

TCSloss money for job in tcs

Hi,
          this is vasanth from chennai. last month i got call from mrs shiwani who told worksing in tcs for last 5 years as HR, she gave her company id also. she asked 2 lak for each other if gave money and we ill surely placed in tcs.but now her num has switched off..please help for my money.her phno :[protected]
          Tcs Id:127668

TCS — Account show disabled

I am not able to access my sify mail id, even through I type correct mail id and password. I think they are...

TCS — basis of giving ratings

On what basis are the ratings given?? Are the high ratings given to those people who just focus on keeping...

TCS — fraud

Employee Name:Preeti Singhal Working Place: TCS In Gurgaon Udhyog Vihar Phase 4 Branch Fraud Caught----- That...

Tata Consultancy Servicesregarding job offer

hi I am from Chennai. got offer letter from tcs bpo. based on the confirmation mail I resigned my old job. I got relieved also from previous organization. I have submitted all the required documents to the tcs. now I am waiting for more than one month without joining date. whenever I am asking about this to the hr. they are keep on asking me to wait. I already lost one month. still there is no proper response from them. I don't know what to do. I have the confirmation offer by mail. what can I do?