[Resolved] Tara Mediumunauthorized credit card payment

K Aug 15, 2018

May 5th 2018
I am very upset about this medium. I invested my money that I didn't have because she promise she could help me when it came to my children. I went through my email and everything related to her has a broken site that you can no longer use. It is one thing to be honest and receive your blessing, but to lie and take food out of my children mouths in hope of you helping me to get a better future for them is wrong . I would like my full refund of 45.oo.

• Tara Medium's response · Aug 20, 2018

Hello "kesha33" I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
    I believe that there's some kind of misunderstanding because in your message, there is nothing related to the "unauthorized credit card payment", as stated in the title( perhaps a payment in 3 monthly installments...?).
    Remember that as any other online transaction, the payment is only validated when having filled out the order form with the card holder's name/surname, the full card number, the expiration date and the CVV2 code.

Now, I can gladly check the refund status linked to your payment but for that I will require the transaction number and/or the email address used to perform the purchase. Just reply privately to this message.

Also, TARA will be always available to clear out any doubt or question that you might have, you just need to send your request directly to her.
    I'll be waiting for your reply,
    Regards,