TapJoy / tapjoy commits fraud
This company's behavior is, at a minimum, bordering on fraud. They deny earned services without any explanation, or when an explanation is given it is an absolute fabrication. They make the complaint process as difficult and opaque as possible, requesting up to five pieces of evidence of completion but permitting no more than two to be sent. There is no other method of contact, likely due to the high volume of complaints from the overwhelmingly dissatisfied customer base. There is no appeals process and no transparency for how the decisions are made. Do not trust this company with your time or money, as they will inevitably defraud you as well.
More TapJoy Complaints & Reviews
- TapJoy - diamond rewards on design home application for fulfilling requirements of offer 
- [Resolved] TapJoy - scam 
- TapJoy - clickyourscore.com 
- [Resolved] TapJoy - reward for completed offer not honored 
- TapJoy - tapjoy offer of 164 cash to use on 8 ball pool 
- TapJoy - diamonds from design home
- TapJoy - guns of glory 
- TapJoy - knowingly defrauding customers with download app scams 
- [Resolved] TapJoy - publisher payments
- TapJoy - diamond rewards for completed offer on home design not paid out/ never received.