TapJoy — tapjoy scam! tp points not awarded for lordsmobile
I've only used TapJoy through playing the Toreba crane game app. One of the higher offers is to download the LordsMobile game and build your castle to level 14. This actually takes a significant amount of time and game play to be able to do so. Considering that the reward was for 62203 TP (Toreba Points), it looked worth it. However, after already a week from upgrading my castle past Level 14 (now at Level 15), I've yet to see any TP credited to my account.
TapJoy has that the offer was "pending" since 11/06/2018 when I downloaded the game. The only requirements were to download the game and upgrade castle to level 14. I've never played or even heard of that game before, hence I'm a completely brand new player. Even so, they've yet to credit me my TP.
A case has been opened and proof has been submitted via email but it's been "pending TapJoy customer service" for a while now. This is really ridiculous as it seems there's no other way to even contact TapJoy regarding such failures for awarding hard earned points! I now find that there's numerous complaints about TapJoy and am appalled that they're still able to run such business!
More TapJoy Complaints & Reviews
- TapJoy - diamond rewards on design home application for fulfilling requirements of offer
- TapJoy - scam
- TapJoy - reward for completed offer not honored
- TapJoy - clickyourscore.com
- TapJoy - avakin life avacoins rewards not received
- TapJoy - diamonds from design home
- TapJoy - tapjoy offer for postmates
- TapJoy - guns of glory
- TapJoy - knowingly defrauding customers with download app scams
- TapJoy - publisher payments