T & B Sales Advanage Wonder Cleanerservice from company

N

My credit card information was stolen. I decided to purchase the cleaner because it made my stainless steel appliances shine without any residue and cleaned a black paint spot off of a medium brown toned carpet. It also did great and left zero streaks on my patio glass door. I'm actually still satisfied with the product thus far. I haven't done any really heavy cleaning with it such as removal of rust stains as I was told it could do, but it has been pretty good so far.
However...my credit card started being charged for a hotel room, food, and a bus ticket the very same day I made the purchase and fraudulent charges continued until a few days after my purchase. My card was charged $214 and some odd cents over the next few days after I agreed for the charge of the cleaner.
I looked up the address given on the paperwork given to me. It came back to a hotel room here in Colorado however my sales receipt says T&B Sales based in NV.
My credit card company has removed the fraudulent charges however I'd like people to be aware of this incident with my credit card so they can protect their information from dishonest people within the company.

More T & B Sales Advanage Wonder Cleaner Complaints & Reviews