Xtreme Chemical Company Complaints & Reviews

Xtreme Chemical CompanyOrder

A sales man came to my door and wanted to sell me this chemical called extreme kleen and he showed me how well it cleans and i was impressed it did the job with on everything he sprayed it on and then i bought the 40 dollar priced xtreme kleen. after he left i tried out the product and i was not impressed because it did not work as great as the stuff that the sales person used and i was very disappointed about that, so i look on my bank and to find out i was charged 70 dollars for the big bottle which i never purchased. i tried calling he company and they never answer no body is ever there to answer the phone so i can not get my money back now and have no way of reaching them.

Xtreme Chemical CompanyFalse Advertisement

I bought two gallons of this product because the salesman showed how well the solutions worked and emphasized how safe they were with animals. Well, the first time I used this product, I used the dilution of 2:1 to get ink stains out of the carpet. It worked great. I scrubbed the area and cleaned it with the carpet cleaner and the stains were gone. Well when it comes to the urine stains on beige carpet, this product is horrible. I have scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed the urine spots using the 2:1 ration for "pet stains". They are not coming out of the carpet. This product is a hoax. I am advising that you think very carefully about buying this product because you might end up with the same results. The salesmen are pushy and won't take no for an answer. They also lie and tell you that all of your neighbors have bought gallons of this product after seeing the demonstration. Buyers beware!

• Rp
        RP520 Feb 06, 2011

I fell for the same sale scam. Not the same solution the sales man used. I have already called for a refund -within 45 mins of using the product. I may just place a stop payment on the check to avoid any more problems.

Xtreme Chemical CompanyRiff Off

Do not buy. It is a riffoff. I just purchased some of the product and it does not work like it did when they demostrated it at my door. The salesman were rude and really did not know alot about the product. Did my on research online apparently they have beening doing it for a while and stopped now they are back at it again since it is the holidays. Do not purchase it or give them cash. I called my bank immediately and they took care of me. No one else in my neighborhood would purchase it but a lady and myself did and it was a big mistake.Take your on risk but I wouldnt if I was you. Times are hard now and people are losing their jobs and so if you have that money to lose than go for it.

• Ri
          Rick12345 Dec 29, 2009

Just reading thru what you have stated on here. Couple of questions... Why would you buy from a rude salesman that knows nothing about a product? I have purchased this cleaner and it works just fine as long as you can read and follow directions. I bought this product over a year ago and am currently ordering more. Your simple complaint was what? That a rude salesman sold you some cleaner that you didnt even use? If you put a stop pay on your check that would have to be done within 24 hours. So within 24 hours of your purchase you called the company to fix whatever issue you had? Followed the mixing directions? Used the appropiate tools? Probably not. Have a great holiday..