SwregNever received what I purchased

I placed an order with these folks and NEVER received my download link. Every attempt I've made to receive the download link and then a refund has been met with a complete run around!! No matter what page I attempt to reach, obtain download link, customer service, request a refund, etc, leads me right back to the order page. It is a complete farce and hoax. I would appreciate any suggestions that anyone has to help remedy this situation. I am furious!!

• Lo
    Lori Lam Feb 04, 2009

I went online to use my outlook and was given a box that requested purchasing the use and ease of outlook express. After purchasing the access codes given did not work and could not get anyone to give me any help with why thye didn't work.

• Ba
    babooy Feb 14, 2009

SWREG accepts business from highly questionable Internet scam sites. SWREG will not respond to your help tickets when trying to obtain a refund from scam businesses they process funds for. In my opinion this makes them complicit and a party to fraud.

• Ha
    hah Apr 03, 2009

Bought the software, the downloaded software was already registered under somebody else name and never work as described!

Ask for a money back, as mentioned on their web site, got the answer that they only refund defect software.

Never got a return from their helpdesk neither.

It's a scam!

MaxineMadison Nov 15, 2009

CLOSE YOUR CREDIT CARD ACCOUNTS! I, stupidly, placed an order from SWREG because of a message on Skype that said I had several virsuses. As soon as I checked, I realized I had been taken! I called my credit card company and they suggested that I cancel the card and have a new one issued. It's a pain in the butt, but better safe than sorry and face more unauathorized charges.

• Ba
    babooy Feb 15, 2010

Due to previous terrible/no service from SWREG I recently had a chance to tell a new sales provider that I will not be doing business with them as long as SWREG is the funds processor. To bad for the seller, but I will not allow SWREG to handle any of my sales transactions. This is a shameful American company and needs to be put out of business. They cannot be trusted to respond to your inquiries or intervene if the seller should happen to be a scammer or won't honor their guarantees. SWREG takes their cut and leaves you out to dry when you need their help, when trying to recover your stolen funds, from their scammer clients.

mastero52 May 18, 2010

I Paid with my credit card for a program which is for the iphone unlock order # U1091277701 i paid $29.95 on 05/10/2010. the company refuses to refund my money. This company should have it license suspended or class action suit show be bought agaisnt it.

mastero52 May 18, 2010

what good is complaining when nothing is being done about it. Maybe if this complaint would go to the attorney generals office than something can be done or maybe a real class action lawsuit against this company for fraud.

• Bh
    Bhoomie Jul 18, 2010

SWREG and its other related websites like iphoneunlockusa.com is a big fraud. I am ashamed to have fallen into this scam. Lost around $30, not the money, just that I didnt crosscheck its credibility.

• Mi
    miclr2u Sep 26, 2010

paid for software to unlock my iphone and the link they sent me is a blank page. There is no phone # to contact them. They tell me that they sent the link, but the link does not exist. Sometimes I redceive a message that the link has expired and then they send it again and I get the same thing, a blank page. I have a phone that still is locked and am pushing now to get my money back, but I get no response. Please help. Rita

• Gf
    GFossen Apr 18, 2011

I fell for the "unlock software" scam as well; phone number doesn't work, and the emails bounce back. There is no "software", only links to the dev-team software that is available free online.

• Gr
    grandeabc Jun 22, 2011

I've bought an online instruction on how to unlock iPhone 4 baseband 02.10.04, paid through paypal. The instruction I've got per mail was that they didn't had the solution, and that I must keep waiting... I was in nervous with them, they just stoled my money. Thus, I've opened a paypal dispute, and paypal decided no to refund me because I didn't bought any product (it was a service). They still keep my money.