SWREG Inc.SCAM

I have been trying to contact this company since 8/26/08 for a refund of $47 I paid for some computer software...they will not respond and there is not a phone number anywhere to be found to contact them! I just want my $47 back!!

• Gu
    GULF COAST MOBILE HOME BROKERAGEINC. Jul 16, 2014

Scam-
    Sold Loan Amortizer Software online and took our money!!! Never got the software...Cant get a hold of anyone on the phone, through emails or through the website. Fax and a phone number have been disconnected! DONT PURCHASE ANYTHING THROUGH SWREG Inc., ConsultCommerce, or LoanAmortizer, they are all connected!

Teresa Hunt Jan 14, 2013

I purchased $89.90 worth of software and it would not download. I just got my bank statement and they've charged me $89.90 FOUR times on my Master Card. THEY ARE FREAKIN THEIVES! STAY AWAY! LET'S ALL TURN THEM IN AND SUE FOR FRAUD!!!

• Le
    Leatherneck70 Jun 04, 2012

For those having problems with SWReg(Digital River), make your payments using PAyPal. At least you will have a way of getting your money back. PayPay will work with you in getting your refund. When using a credit or bank debit card, (Not prepaid) they will also work with you to get your money back. That company is a complete scammer. Their support page is virtually useless because you won't get a response from them. The FTC should shut them down for their fraudulent manner of doing business. If enough consumers make complaints about them to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission-Consumer Protection) I'm sure that they'll be fined and or charged with fraudulent practices.

sabunley96 Jun 04, 2012

This company also advertises itself as helping students with their dissertations/coursework by using this website http://www.professionaldissertationhelp.co.uk
    They are fraudsters and they need to be stopped. They recently took my money for a service they never provided to me. They said that I will get my dissertation ready on time but I received none despite the fact that I have paid them decent money. Where is FBI? catch these fraudsters please before its too late.

Frustrated Not Dumb Apr 26, 2012

It is my belief that SWReg works with the providers to get your money and keep it. This is either fraud and or conspiracy to defraud as many people as possible. The state of Minnesota''s Attorney General would like to know about such activities, but unless we inform them, there won't be a thing done about them. Contact the Minnesota attorney Generals Office, Lori Swanson. Just go to the states website and file a formal complaint. Heck, even the Better Business Bureau gives them an "A+" rating. But contact and make a complaint with them also. They will help as much as they can.

• Co
    coolguy100 Aug 05, 2011

See first of all John from Swreg is himself a fraud, i bought 2 softwares from Alstrasoft and both are not responding and i have not got my money back yet, but swreg replied that they are going to send an email to Alstrasoft and then will work with them to get ur money back within 2 days, lets see, both are scams and hard earned mney is gone for buggers and ### mouth. all softwares who are with Swreg is completely scam and they are not intererested to pay the money, i have filed a case via my lawyers and this time they both cannot go out of this.. i will hunt this alstrasoft to India, i have many people in that area we will see how he will get out of it.. i need my money.

• Di
    dizzlesquizzle Aug 05, 2011

how are you guys contacting paypal when swerg is a replacement for paypal?

• Kr
    KRP2011 Jun 01, 2011

Sorry got the number wrong should be: [protected]

• Kr
    KRP2011 Jun 01, 2011

I made a purchase from a SWREG business, http://www.htcsimunlock.com/, paid the money didn't get the code, didn't get the refund.

I spoke to a few customer service people at SWREG and Digital River, my purchase number was recognised by all. All the staff I spoke to are powerless.

If you are having problems, and if you are prepared to be nice call Linda, she is a senior receptionist at Digital River which is the main company and has all the emails and contacts you would need. I got to her by accident on [protected], she was very helpful, understanding and put me through to a senior manager and gave me an email of a someone relevant and important if I got nowhere. Because I had already opened a dispute in PayPal the money was held, that is not in Digital River hands, the senior manager told me she was not able to make the refund. So rather than get into a stink with her I decided to wait it out to see if I got a refund through PayPal.

Fortunately I managed to get a refund through PayPal because SWREG didn't make a comment during the dispute (one is not covered for digital purchases in PayPal, unless the seller doesn't comment in a dispute, this is a very small loop hole one shouldn't rely on). So I didn't need to go back to Linda or email the important person.

Spread my experience if you want.

Karl

Terry Mac Oct 19, 2010

I bought Magiciso for $35 via SWREG Degital River. Magiciso sent me a link to download their product and included was a TEMPORARY key to unlock it... together with a text file saying they would email me the full key in a 'latish email'. That was more than 20 days ago. I still have not received the proper key. I have sent numerous emails to both SWREH and to Magiciso. This morning I called SWREG number [protected] and spoke with Grace who said they do not handle support queries for SWREG, and suggested I email to [email protected] which I will do so this morning. from the sound of it PayPal do not provide refunds, but I intend to contact them as well. The only other option I have is to attempt to process a Mastercard chargeback thru my credit card company to paypal. Here is the other related info on this company:

SWREG Inc
    9625 West 76th Street
    Suite 150
    Eden Prairie, MN 55344
    Founded in 1987

Phone: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]
    www.swreg.org
    Key Executives - SWREG Inc. does not have any Key Executives recorded.

• Va
    VasiliyB Aug 18, 2010

To respond to Alex's comment.

Partner withsomeone other than SWREG.

Worst company ever!

Temet Nosce Jul 21, 2010

SWREG are definately a scam. BUYER BE WARE.

First: They are selling other peoples software, not thier own. And it is software you can get free elsewhere-weither or not it works.

Second: Eventhough on thier site they "Gurantee" and say "They Care" as this "John" trys to post here, it is all a frount. They do not respond to complaints.Unfortunately I have repeatedly tried to contact them. They do not Gurantee anything.

Third: PAYPAL will also NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY! PayPal brushed me off stating that they do not gurantee the "Quality" of goods recieved. Thus I also discontinued my account with PayPal and looking for Customer input the nest time I try to buy something online so I can see if the vendor has scammed others.

-bottom line Beware, lesson learned.

Joshjosh Jun 21, 2010

MUST READ BEFORE PURCHASING WITH SWREG!!!

Huge mistake trusting a company I did not know. SW Reg is the worst ecommerce middleman on the internet. They represent joke clients who run you in circles when you have a problem. SWReg tries to help, but they do little to solve the problem. I bought a product that did not work and it also required an additional product. This additional product was not mentioned by the vendor at the time of purchase. Anyways, I simply needed a refund for the product. I first contacted the vendor, he did not reply, but just sent automatic email replies. Then I contacted SWReg about this and told them. They said they would contact the vendor to solve the issue. The vendor would then just send an automatic response. So I once again, emailed SWreg...You can see where this is going...after about five responses from SWreg, they gave up, so I continuted to send emails. Both the vendor and SWreg have stopped contacting me, and the issue will remain unresolved. SWReg is a company that should not be trusted and ANY vendors they have should not be trusted. This company is a laughing stock for ecommerce solutions.

p.s. They also have no phone number to make an attempt to contact them in another manner, so you can see how they can provide this shadey customer service and get away with it.

• Ta
    tanifera May 24, 2010

Bought software from unlock soft team or mycrodigit that does not work, sent booth swreg and mycrodigit 10 emails no response at all .these people are "THIEVES" they took my money and gave me nothing

• Bp
    BP auto poster May 06, 2010

I am having the same problem got the email conformation for the purchase and the link did not work now they sent me the same thing because i threatened then i am going to send a letter to the BBB consumer affairs commission and the FBI i think if you were to count the amount of people this company affected negatively this is a serious problem

• Em
    Emiola T.A Mar 01, 2010

I am about to use SWREG for my online certification enterprise under development, please advise.
    Thanks.
    Emiola T.A

• Lu
    luvsnrsg Feb 27, 2010

I must posted the message above...but I just found this and had to post it :p

From another website:
    "I almost signed up for their Data Entry jobs--but I have learned to always google to see if they are a scam or legit. When I saw the address was in Eden Prairie, MN, I got angry. That is not too far from where I live. First I want to thank you all for posting what a rip off they are. Then I want to share with you what I found when I did a reverse search by address. Here are the listings I found at that address." - Donna

Dave Alampi

Steve West

Gregg Wilkes

• Lu
    luvsnrsg Feb 27, 2010

I was also a victim of this website's scam. I did find a phone number for the company and have provided the link for those of you who wish to contact SWReg. I don't know if it will be helpful in my attempt to recover the money they STOLE from me...but if it is, hopefully others will be able to recover money they've lost as well.

Good Luck :)

• Pr
    Pratt Enterprises Nov 21, 2009

Recently ordered The Pet Eye Fix Guide thru SWREG on Wednesday 11-18-09, and paid for order thur SWREG"S Fax Credit Card Ordering, so that there would not be any mistakes holding up this purchase transaction of the aforementioned software. And although SWREG claims to send out the keycode and download link in "same or following business day", It is now Saturday 11-21-09 have yet to recieve the keycode or download link. Having Just read the following blogs, I called the telephone number listed by Jessy Jex the Associate Director odf SWREG, only to find the number [protected] office is disconnected and it forwards me to another number [protected]. At this number I did get a customer service reprsentative (joyce) who told me the order has been processed and the the key code and download link will be sent again right away, when asked exactly how long is right away, I was told it would be sent in 15 minutes. 1 hour later no key cod or download link for software. So had to called again and this time spoke to another represenative (Hans) who said he doesn't know why key code has not been recieved, does not provide technical support, and that he will send link again and allow 15 to 20 minutes for it to arrive by email. I'll give them another hour and let you know if SWREG is still ripping people off.

• Yn
    yntgmz Oct 27, 2009

Just ordered software from this company, did not receive the code to unlock the software. There is no way to contact them, they have not responded to my e-mails. I had to freeze my account, and I may have to change my account number.
    Do not do business with this company, it is a SCAM.

FrankNash Oct 21, 2009

John,

I just read your posting. You are as full of it as possible.
    Your company is not responsive. No sign of life.
    I have been emailing SWREG and Digital River the parent company.
    Both companies SUCK!
    Yeah, I tried this today and every day since October 6th. Not one answer.
    I even tried the www.cardquery.com site too. Same site. Same crappy response.
    NONE!

SWREG try again!

Next I will file a complaint with the BBB and the FTC.

• Se
    Sevans Oct 19, 2009

I purchased software last week and did receive an email that should contain a key code to "unlock" the software. Without the keycode most of the software's useful capabilities are unusable. The email had an error in it: KEYCODE(S): <softshop></softshop> section is missing
    After many attempts of writing them on their "new SWREG customer service (http://cs.swreg.org/)" site and the promise to get back to you within 24 hours, I am fed up and angry that this company has taken money for nothing. I have even tried to contact the owner of the software but they are just as elusive. I agree with those above = do NOT buy stuff from sites whose on line purchases are handled by Digital River and SWReg.
    Steve (Software Consultancy Business owner)

John Oct 02, 2009

Hi everyone,

SWREG has recently launched new SWREG customer service (http://cs.swreg.org/) and SWREG FAQ (http://faq.swreg.org/) pages that will answer any questions and concerns that you may have. In addition, we also have a 24 hour customer service center for a very quick response. We would be happy to field any inquires and do our best to assist with any of your needs. It will also be helpful to you if you have the original email address associated with your transaction to speed up the process. Again, please let us know how we can improve our service to ensure you have an outstanding user experience.

Thanks,
    John

• Me
    medtech Aug 31, 2009

I tried for 3 weeks without results for a refund.
    I filed a complaint with the BBB and my PAYPAL account was credited within 3 days.

• Al
    Alex. Jul 30, 2009

Wrong and FALSE info... again... :(
    see my post (SWREG Inc. — Unauthorized charge!)

Their site is available (every time I was trying) and you can contact them:

Jessy Jex

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    www.swreg.org

----------------

I am a software developer and vendor (using SWREG for many years).
    Please, do not complain to SWREG, Digital River etc. (read my post, see link above)
    Contact software developer/vendor first, if you didn't get the key, software... and so on... or, you want to return your money (really, refund can be made in a couple minutes ;)).

Alex
    (Software developer)

• Mk
    MK from Sydney Jul 17, 2009

SWREG support, to say the best, is not existing. To say the worst, it is fraudulent. No phone number to support them. The owner (Digital River) does not want to know its own company SWREG and refuses to help.

SWREG web site is a joke - the pages link in a circle - it is impossible to contact them.

Incredible, this exists in corporate America, fraudulent - no support and a public company.

• Mj
    MJacob Jul 15, 2009

This company is just awful. No way to contact them at all. Never do business with them! I ordered software and never received a key or download link, and the vendor is completely useless. I just want my money back, but I have no way of contacting them.

• Tr
    Trent Jun 01, 2009

wow get this i contacted them with the number given and the ladie told me they have no infromation on the oder and the only way to contact them is to email them...WHICH HAS GOTTEN ME NO WHERE!

### THIS PLACE GOOD GOD!

• Tr
    Trent Jun 01, 2009

yelp i jumped into something and im sure i lost the money... i just do not wanna get charged for anything else...

• Ka
    Kamella Scott May 23, 2009

I am very disapointed, but I should have known better that as soon as the complany gets my money I get nothing in return, I just want my money back. I have learned my lesson about at home work scams

Frank Mar 19, 2009

Digital River
    9625 W. 76th St., Ste. 150
    Eden Prairie, MN 55344 (Map)
    Phone: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]

is only number i found that involves them

• Mr
    Mr D Mar 09, 2009

In the same boat as many of you guys, bought PC- Doctor which is a [email protected] piece of software ** DO NOT BUY ** it promises the world, but does not deliver..

Tried in everyway to contact the original vendor and SWREG and they cheekly let you fill in all the on line forms for a refund then the systems hangs on a enter your SWREG mail box login….you never get any further, they must be laughing their tits off on the 30 days refund gig.

SWREG customer service page, it sucks.

Will try to refund though my credit card.

STAY AWAY FROM SWREG —- They are WWW thieves—– .

• Av
    Avi Feb 04, 2009

I also have lost money with this company. Are there no laws in America to stop blatant theft ? No response from the so called vendor - invalid email addresses - and no response from SWREG, for software not supplied but the money taken .

How much money are these guys making - ripping off customers from all over the world . Just small amounts from lots of people adds up to a hell of a lot !

I will try to get my credit card to repay me - but don't hold out much hope !

Good luck, Every one

• Ke
    ken Dec 30, 2008

I also sent this so called company 37.00 and never recieved anything. There is no phone number for them listed. On my order confirmation they even listed their so called federal tax id #[protected] and an address. I cant believe they can get away with this. I hope one day these people will be stopped from ripping people off.

• Li
    Libor Dec 15, 2008

Bad exerience from first order already. Here are data from My SWREG account for this order (amount in EURO)
    Net Total: 484.70
    Swreg Commission: (40.05)
    Overall Net Margin Total: 444.65
    Net Margin: 91.74%

I have had problem with buyer who wrote that his PayPal account was credited at USDS 630.

Great SWREG comission in a resutl!!

When I have tried widraw this amount, I was answered that my account is under verifying. And no answer to following emails.

So result of my first exerience with SWREG.

Vast fees + long delay of money withdrawal

• Ci
    Cindy Cauble Nov 23, 2008

Swreg kind of froze up my computer and said I had all sorts of viruses etc. and basically would not let me go without buying their product which I of course could not download and open as my security said it was full of virus. No response to my emails except I got a confirmation mail that said they would not accept my email. Rip offs. I immediately contacted my credit card company and had the charge disputed. They gave me credit right away without going through all the channels as they have had this complaint about this company many times before. I am so shocked this kind of thing can happen. But all's you need to do is dispute the charge and your credit card will not pay them. good luck

• Ca
    carron alexander Nov 20, 2008

I too have been requesting a refund since september and i keep getting these automated responses. All i want is my money back. the vendor has been grossly negligent and i still can't get my money back
    Word to the wise do not do business with this company

• Da
    Dave Kessel Nov 16, 2008

I ordered sotware from them- it does not work where I am at. I asked or a refund, they refused. I want $37 back. PayPal refused to honor the claim.

• Ri
    Richard Cobb Oct 13, 2008

I recently purchased software from this company and have no way of calling them. I found out that digital river is there parent company with the same address just out side of Minneapolis, but when I called them they couldn't give me a phone number for the company who looks to me to be in the same building with the same address. When I called digital river the refered me to the web site with no information. My complaint is that I can't download the software I purchased and I can not find a phone number for this company anywhere.

• St
    Steven Mackoy Aug 31, 2008

Umm, you need to contact the company whose software you are buying, not swreg. Swreg can not give you your money back unless the vendor is grossly negligent in responding to you and you have some legitimate complaint. If you are like 99.9999999% of customers I have seen in my software career, it is actually you who are at fault. Mostly all software sold via swreg is sold on a try before you buy, non-refundible shareware or shareware-like basis, but nevertheless people who cavalierly fail to think that the terms of sale apply to them end up attempting to abuse the system to get their money back.