Swift Transportation Servicesdiscrimination, (age, vet. minority) by "deprivation from" the swift leasing program " ; plus other.

C Jul 24, 2019

Please have Driver Manager (Driver Leader) Jaeme Wilkerson At Lancaster, Texas Swift Terminal Forward the
pertenent E-Mails pertaining to this Matter. However, to be brief it amounts to The Swift Leasing Office in
Phoenix, Arizona (Zambroso) denying me access to Lease the Truck Assign to me # 162618; allegedly because
of an Accident which is False.

Then on or about July 19, 2019 said Truck 162618 was 'conficated at The Lancaster Swift Terminal ' . My Compliant is
Simple: I want TO LEASE THAT TRUCK AND THERE IS NO LEGAL REASON WHY SWIFT CAN DENY MY REQUEST. AT IT
stands, I am being Deprived based on NO GOOD LEGAL REASON. Talk to Jaeme Wilkerson for Details.

In the alternative I am in the Process of Filing my compliant in several places with the Goal of getting my day In Court.
I will also file based upon other issues based on past Class Action Law Suit: See {www.hbsslaw.com/cases}.

However, at the moment July 24, 2019, all I would like is to clear-up this misunderstanding and get back to Work.
Therefore, I am requesting a Bus Ticket to go Recover The Truck and Place it Under Lease.

My Driver Manager Jaeme Wilkerson, knows how to Contact Me.

Sign: Carlos A. Leal (lealc)