Sweepstakes Audit Bureau — a letter that everyone else is, complaining about. 12 000 000.00.
It seems like this letter has been on or out on the market for a while. There should be somewhere or somebody that can stop yhis crazy letter from being sent through our US postal service. It should be against the law for this bogus company to be sending stuff like this through our mail systems. Please, can anyone help stop these scams artists and have yhem put in jail!!!
More Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Complaints & Reviews
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - fraud and cheating!
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - sweepstakes winning letter received
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - winning 1200000.000
- Sweepstakes Notification Center - 12,000,000.00
- SweepstakesClearingHouse.com - have not received merchandise
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - prize fund unclaimed money
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Filled out a 5 dollar money but did not send it
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - A $5.00 fee to have my sweepstakes claim form processed $12, 000, 000.00 prize
- Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - mail fraud scam
- Sweepstakes Audit Bureau - received obvious fraud letter