Sweeper Tech Equipment CoHour meter fraud

W

We ordered a used Crown RC30 forklift which Scott said had 1614 hours on the hour meter. I then called to get the forklift serial number, and the Crown dealer said the lift has 9603 hours on it a week before when it was in for service. Somehow, the hour meter changed from 9603 to 1614 hours in a week. I called Scott and tried to cancel the order, but they would not refund my $500.00 deposit, and denied the hour meter fraud. Scott then said he held the forklift in question for me because of our $500.00 deposit, and because they could not sell it while it was being held, they would take my money and not refund it.

E & S Precision Machine, Inc. Aug 20, 2012

He rips off his vendors as well as his customers.

E & S Precision Machine, Inc. Aug 20, 2012

To bad more people don't read this before doing busness with him.

• Ac
    ACC FOODS Aug 18, 2012

SCOTT IS A FRAUD.

E & S Precision Machine, Inc. Jan 04, 2012

Thief, Liar & Crook

• Sc
    Scott Beadles Mar 11, 2011

Please contact me to resolve this and discuss returning it for a refund.

Thanks
    Scott Beadles

• 15
    1590William Sep 23, 2009

On August 1, 2009, I had paid in full for a Tennant 8300 sweeper, and according to Scott, this machine was manufactured in 2005, looks and feels like new, everything was adjusted, and it works perfectly, and he added that I will not be disappointed, in his e-mail to me. Finally after 39 days later, and with countless number of phone calls and messages, I finally received the wrong machine, Tennant Model 7100, which was equivalent to pile of metal junk. I tried to reach him four times, on an emergency basis, while the delivery truck was at my place to try to get an explanation as to why I am getting the wrong machine, and I was hoping that he willl tell me that it was a mistake. He, never returned my calles, and I ended rejecting his shippment. Days later he called and acted as if he was confused and said that we had a discussion about that and that I had agreed to buy the smaller machine, which is nowhere close to the machine that we had agreed on, for the same price, and that I was ok with that, and he also acted surprised as to why I did not accept the machine that he had sent. I told him that we had never had any discussion about that, and for the love of God, why would I settle for anything less than what we had agreed on - the man, Scott, is an absolute lier, and a con artist. To this date, 9/23/09, I still do not have the machine, nor do I have the $3200.00 that I had paid. He still continues to alleg that I had agreed to buy the lesser, the smaller, the less valuable machine, and worthless machine, for the same price as the one we had already agreed on. In conclusion, No body should do any business with this guy, he is a crook, and he operates under the business name of Sweeper Tech.