Supertech LimitedFraud & cheating

I am not aware of a single project that has fulfilled all the promises it made and complies to the law and rules of the government departments.

Promises made on paper, signed by authorised officials, are flouted with musle and money power.

Beware. Check with a couple of the prior purchasers, who are living in their projects. Develop your network to find out about the actual status / situation instead of believing in the references given by them - such referees will give good reference under duress, and you will not know.

Think, 100 times before making any invetment with Supertech Limited.

• Pr
    prateek singh Oct 13, 2009

Strongly agree. there will be hundreds of innocent people cheated by false promises and not delivering.

Ram_00 Oct 15, 2009

Supertech Limited is the biggest swindler & fraudulent builder. It cheats you on the super area vs. carpet area, specifications, delivery and on your trust as a buyer. I wonder how a builder such as Supertech can survive in a city like Noida. These guys have lived way beyond their reputation and truth is out in open... they just don't have it in their blood to be trustworthy! Above all the staff that they have right till their so-called Directors are un-educated lot, without any value and can't keep their word; they even don't know how to show respect to customers & their investors in the projects and are people you won't like to deal at all. Supertech is a totally unethical company and I hope one day they pay-up for the mess they get their customers in - when lacs of rupees get gobbled up by them on projects that neither have any promise of possession nor quality of delivery. On top of it they have started with this thing about 20% or Rs. 500 per sq ft for transfer charges if somebody were to sell-off his booked flat with Supertech in the open market. Its high time the regulators take note and government agencies start investigations on this builder. They need to be penalized & made to pay back to their customers dearly NOW!

Vineeta Singh Dec 11, 2009

Any one passiging through the area, will observe the stark difference in occupancy rates in Supertech Emrald Court and complexes of other builders in sector 93. There has to be a reason for poor occupancy. Find out the reality before making any committment with Supertech.

"Pathetic" is the word aptly describing Supertech Limited.

• Se
    self_experience Dec 26, 2009

Multiple instances of fraud by Supertech Limited. They have an ace sales team, that can fool people despite very visible issues and whole lot of dissatisfied customers.

• Dear Mr. Prateek Singh, Mr. Ram, Ms. Vineeta,

Happy New Year & Seasons Greetings!!

We are not too sure whether you are our existing clients or just commenting on the company based upon certain biased or preconceived notions. Nevertheless in case you have any grievances we would like to hear from you personally so that the same can be resolved.

You can get in touch with us directly at [email protected]

Also assuring all others visitors to this website, that the comments on this site or any other blog can be prejudice (motivated by vested interest of the competitors) in order to sabotage the image of the company.

Just to put on records SUPERTECH LIMITED has a 20 year long history of delivering more than 36 residential and 3 commercial retail mall projects in Ghaziabad & Noida with more than 6000 Families already residing in Supertech Properties and corporate tie up with more than 200 retail brands. Leading Corporates and PSU have bought flats in various Supertech residential projects across NCR and numeral Directors, CEO’S and HNI’s are part of Supertech satisfied client base.

Also, as a company protocol all complaints received on the aforementioned customer care id are immediately escalated to the HOD/Director level and resolved with a stipulated time frame fixed by the company depending on the nature of the problem.

Regards,

Customer Care Team

SUPERTECH LIMITED

• Wo
    worst_exp Jan 10, 2010

All the team members of the Customer Care Team,

Possibly, all of you have joined new and / or do not have access to all the documents and records of Supertech Limited.

You have been befooled to believe, all is legal and well with Supertech Limited. Please do not talk on sales pitch but find reality and then respond.

• Bi
    Binkya Jan 15, 2010

Dear so called Customer Care Team,

Possibly your job is only to escalate and not look at closures.

Supertech has a rich history of complaints addressed even to directors not being responded. Please check your records.

If you want me to give you a partial list, respond on this chain.

Vimmy Jan 15, 2010

Dear Mr. Customer Care Team,

Once upone a time, Supertech advertised using the name of R Tata and Bajaj as buying property from Supertech.

The Advertising Council of India issued a reprimand and the ad had to be withdrawn.

Your response is smilar to the advertisement.

If you are so sure, publish list with contact details of even 1000 neutral customers (forget Happy Customers)!!

Vijee Jan 18, 2010

The Customer Care Team, after evaluating the situation on ground, have decided to keep quite, as personally they find it impossible to stand on what they said earlier.

Well Wisher

• Wi
    wishdoom Feb 17, 2010

Supertech Limited is a Super Fraud Company.

• Bk
    bkrawal Mar 13, 2010

Dear Customer care team, I am planning to buy house from your company can you guys help me to make decision after reading all above?

• Bk
    bkrawal Mar 13, 2010

There is 34 pavilion project going on in sector 34 Noida. I found some earlier images where there were only two tower exist. Now i can see there are three tower and a new tower in introduced named AZURE HEIGHTS. Can you explain this does not comes under any fraud?

• Aw
    Awake Customer Mar 28, 2010

Dear Customer Care Team at SUPERTECH LIMITED.

Please reply to below quarries:

1. At Supertech ICON Indirapuram, PINNACLE, PRESIDENCY and GALAXY HEIGHTS are now having 13 floors at the place of 10 floors as in the original plan. Why three more floors are added to each of these towers?

2. Why Drawing Room and Kitchen are having low quality wooden window panel/frame and window though you committed to provide Aluminium one in your booklet/specification sheet?

3. Local make MCB and other electrical fittings are used in PINNACLE HEIGHTS. Don't you care for life of people going to reside in the building?

4. Why Carpet Area of Pinnacle Heights' 1000 sqft flat is only 566 sqft? Industry standard is 80% of the Superbuiltup area should be the Carpet Area.

We wait for your suitable reply.

I am owner of a flat in Pinnalce heights and not from your competitor's office. Please understand that you have already earned notorious reputation. So your competitors do not need to further try to tarnish your Company's image.

• Si
    sidjan Apr 06, 2010

Hi, i am looking for buying a flat in supertech ecocity in sector 137, noida, can anyone of you guide me whether i should be going for it/ i should change my thoughts about supertech builders and look for an alternative buider.

maniricha Apr 14, 2010

Hi I am not from delhi/ncr & planning to buy a appt. in socrates in czar suites at omicron 1.How's the area, will it come up well and give good rentals in future. please comment on repo of company too thanks, mani can you suggest any other good return property/ studio/serviced appt in range below 15 lakh mani

• Am
    amitnoida May 05, 2010

dear maniricha,
    i had visited d site. it is apx. 7 km away from pari chok. d location is ok i come know that nearby GNDA also developing the plot and colonies. its near by Honda factory. however, we cant say that omicron-1 is fully developed as compare to area nearby parichok. some of the -ve points i observed with this project. 1. Supertach is giving PDC for 30 months only . what abt after 30 months? who will run the service apartment? how we will get the return afterwords? 2. margin of super area and covered area is more than 30%. 3. i feel at present conditions/location basic cost is high. i.e. @2900 psf. however discounts is being offered according to your bargain power. 4. supertech is giving PDC with 10 % TDS. 5 . only IDBI agree to loan upto 80-85 % for down payment and corporation bank loaning for CLP only .
    I booked the flat considering d followings. 1. 12% assure return for 30 months with bank loan from IDBI bank. 2. they have started the work & right now they are working on its foundation 3. dealers assuring 99.99 % that some agency will come out in future to run these service apartments. 4. by paying 15 % from by pocket and 80 % from IDBI, i got some property in Greater Noida. 5 every builder is having some -ve points still supertech has given some projects in time in present scenario Supertech have v good repo with upcoming projects.6 there are so many projects comming up in Noida/G Noida Faridabad etc. for studio apartments with 12 % return. BUT NOWHERE U WILL GET HOME LOAN.

RAWAT VS May 11, 2010

Hi
    I am interested to book a flat in eco village -ii. But after reading so many complaints it is not possible for me to take the decision whether I should go with this builder or not. Kindly someone suggest me. My e-mail id is [email protected]

chinmon May 25, 2010

Supertech is bad. not just bad its the worst. Builder has spoiled his reputation by not paying attention to the quality of the project and to the landscaping. I was planning to buy a flat in emerald court sec 93 but there is a big scam going on. once u zero down the property they'll tell u one price and when u finally ask for it the property dealer would increase the price by couple of lakhs and then further they'll tell u the property is not available anymore. There are like 3-4 dealers associated in one property and moreover i was told that the builder is not letting owners sell their flat directly. All the property dealers are making a fool of buyers as well as sellers only in order to increase the proprty price. I just want to tell them that increase the quality of the project, respect ur customers otherwise no matter how hard u try, u'll not be able to increase the price. Go see ATS, purvaanchal, eldeco and then compare ur project guys and then look at ur asking price. Who the hell in the world will go for ur project after hearing all this. Maintain ur project, do some landscaping, put some water bodies, increase the quality, take care of seepage, otherwise don't consider urself in the race. Gimme one good reason y wud anybody who can spend a lot will buy a flat with supertech and not purvaanchal or ats...?

• Ho
    housebuyer_noida Jun 14, 2010

Hi Supertech team
    In the interest of your own reputation and to retain the clientele that is approaching to you for upcoming projects - pls give due emphasis to quality and get someone to respond these complaints.

thanks !

• We
    Well Wisher Jun 18, 2010

Its not that, I know one of my colleague at work who filed a case against these cheaters and won in record 3 months after 3 dates in the court. He was victim of Czar project where the bought flat disappeared from the drawings first and then from the land as well. I know its sound bit funny as well, but he was almost at the verge of suicide cuz of hefty loan interest. So never loose the hope that courts won't help. Consumer court is the right door to knock.

Meanwhile, the suggestion to all people who have reached here to find out the reputation of this builder, please
    don't even visit their site also cuz you may get lured by suited sales person and the best ever sample flat and end up writing like me here.

For all those who have got cheated, my advice would be to fight and ask for the compensation but don't get carried away and spoil your health, especially mental. This is not the end of the world get what ever you get in return from this cheater builder then take the route of the court for compensation.

Last important thing, Supertech has yet to pay for the land price for EcoCity and Eco Village, GOD knows how will they start the construction... BE AWAY FROM THEM!

• Ey
    eyeshut Jul 04, 2010

Supertech's emerladcourt project is flopshow. Go and see their construction quality is emerald court. Full of seepage visible from outside. No need to meet and cheat agent or thief owner's dog.

• Ho
    home_looker Jul 12, 2010

I have read so many complaints about supertech projects that I'm starting to believe it as a fraudulent company. Me and 3 of my friends had decided to invest in supertech's new project in sector-74 named 'capetown'. But after reading so much bad stories about this builder, we are not going for it. We would rather buy some land in greater noida and undertake construction by our self.
    India is not a country where any builder including DLF etc can be trusted. If you happen to visit a foreign country you would be able to tell the quility of flats in India by looking at the building and campus. So pathetic.
    India is not on a property boom but builders are decorating debris to sell them in names of a flat.

My suggestion is to buy a land with multiple registry and construct your own home with the material of your choice. May be its expensive but it would be a construction to proud on.

Also, I would like to suggest that please keep writing your issues on internet sites because these really helps fight monopoly of criminal builders.

Thanks to all

• Ab
    abhicomp Aug 04, 2010

How can anybody find whether the land used by builder for construction is legal. Is there any way like in case of EcoVillage can we get any information from Greater Noida Authority.

• Ec
    Ec0-citi sufferer Sep 27, 2010

in Supertech Eco-citi they are cheating people. booked 2-3 people on same flat. taken the money and then forced them to accept some other location and otherwise forget the money you paid. stay away from them

• Ji
    jiyo Oct 02, 2010

Bye Bye Eco City :) :) You lost one more deal Hurray I am off to some other Builder...

Directors: How about reading Kotler again...? well it is a marketing book...

Samridhi Jain May 02, 2011

Dear ALL Customers,
    We will be happy to help close your case amicably and in this endeavor we even sent individual emails to you as and where the link was available. Further where we have been able to identify the customer we have got in touch with them directly also. We have started getting response and on case-to-case basis, where we have either resolved or are in the process of resolving the case/s amicably.

We hereby appeal to all concerned who seek resolution to contact us @ [email protected] or call us @ 0120 – 4572600 extns 155 or 164, without further delay and help us HELP you!

In case your case is resolved, we request removal of the post as a testimonial of renewed relationship. A line confirming the same will be appreciated.
    Regards,

• Bs
    BS Panwar Jun 20, 2011

I had given an application for Supertech Capetown through Unicon Real Estate Pvt. Ltd. It is a month ago. There is no confirmation from Supertech as to what is the status of my application for a flat booking, while Unicon is maintaining that it is booked. The telephone numbers given above are not lifted by any one - I tried many times. I also tried telephone no. [protected] but no on lifts those phones too. It is surprising. So I am going to call of my request.

• Te
    Team Unicon Jun 24, 2011

Dear Mr. Panwar

We have forwarded your request to the concerned person. You can also be in touch with Unicon HelpDesk on [protected] for any queries regarding your complaint.

Look forward to your continued patronage.

Team Unicon

• Te
    Team Unicon Jun 27, 2011

Dear Mr. Panwar,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 21-June-2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need the your contact details.

Please do write to us at [email protected] with the above details. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Best wishes,
    Team Unicon

• Pk
    PK Aggarwal Sep 14, 2011

Guys, contrary to what I hear from you is different.

I am Supertech customer and have booked recently a apartment in cape Town at Noida sector 74. I am highly impressed by good gesture and courtesy extended by senior management officials in providing replies against my queries to my satisfaction. With regards to commitment of Supertech, I find project as on date is well ahead of schedule and progressing well ( Pl visit site and check yourself) . In fact early progress lead me some trouble in making quick arrangements to pay installment. Yes, while going forward, I am sure Supertech management shall pay due attention and comply safety norms, statutory requirements and in specific meet all deisgn and construction requirments for earthquake as NOIDA is falling under most severe Zone of earthquake. I wish all the Supertech family and team all the best and hope I shall be a proud Owner of my Cape Town apartment. Best Regards PK Aggarwal ' e-mail : [email protected]

Ravi Lavania Apr 28, 2012

I am existing customer of supertech and I cancelled my property from echo village 2 in Jan 2012, I do all paper work and call several time to get status of refund and every time supertech told me your refund is proceeding and will get soon after got frustrated I send my brother in Aprl 2012 and to my surprise I got information that supertech didn't even process my request, this mean everytime time there office staff say false thing and they did not provide any visibility, please avoid this useless builder for any deal.

anandatul May 03, 2012

Amit,
    Can i have your phone number or email id, I am planning to buy flat in eco city sec 137 expressway studio apartment and they assure 12% till possession . i have finance throgh bank . need references . contact me [protected].

Samridhi Jain May 27, 2012

Dear PK Aggarwal
    Thank you Sir for your kind words. Our whole and sole purpose is to provide best possible solution to our customer problems and we feel pleased to serve our clients.

Dear Ravi Lavania
    Just to inform all our clients through this query that we start the process of refund, only when we get all the documents for the same. Customer query‘s prime importance to us, so we serve each and every problem through mails, phone calls and via internet as well.

Dear Amit
    For future references you can you can contact us on our official mail ID ie. [email protected] wherein we respond to our all customer’s query or else you can call also on our toll free no. [protected] or [protected] to help resolve any issue .(for future references)

• Am
    AMIT AHUJA May 31, 2012

I am senior Goverment retired widow lady. I booked a flat in supertech CZAR at greater noida in sep 2006. They promised us give the possesion in march 2009.I paid the 100% payment in given time.But i could not get the possesion till now.I tried my best as possible to get possesion and contact them but I could not get response from them .I felt I lost my whole life earning to buy this flat. Pls suggest me how I get my money refund. Pls contact. [email protected]

Samridhi Jain Jun 08, 2012

Dear Amit Ahuja
    Kindly we request you to give some document proof wherein we have breach your trust and should justify your statement. We would like to hear you personally so please provide your unit details, along with your contact no or drop your concern at [email protected] so as we could forward your request to the concerned dept to help resolve your issue.
    Delivering flats on time is prime concern for us, we always deliver the project basis terms and conditions which are agreed by the customers too. If in case any project gets delay due to any other unforeseen circumstances we try our best to take a proper solution. The best example is Noida Extension, in this turbulent time wherein whole Noida Extension is on hold, we have supported our customers shifting them to a new and safe units.
    The project CZAR is nearing completion now and soon indeed possession will be handed over to the clients, you can also visit our website to know about the latest construction updates of the Czar Project i.e. http://www.supertechlimited.com

Note :- We respect our customers, and eager to resolve their queries/ issues on first priority, you can write us on our official mail ID ie. [email protected] wherein we respond to our all customer’s query or else you can call also on our toll free no. [protected] or [protected] to help resolve your issue (for future references).

CRM Team

anitha chaterjee Aug 14, 2012

There is one khushboo at 34pavilion sit. Wo supertc ko khoob choona lagati hai. Visiting cust are deftly diverted to other builders in return for hefty commission. She gives personal no etc. Yar supertc ki khatiya to khadi honi hi hai.

• Si
    singhal Aug 23, 2012

I had booked a apartment in 34 pavilion amber heights, the possession was due in DEC'11, but have not heard anything form super-tech till date. Also some buyers who pushed for possession have got the letters to take physical possessions but the final amount that they have been charged is exorbitant. As per the initial contract the amount to be paid was 5% - roughly 3-5 Lacs, but now they are asking for amounts ranging from 14-25 lacs, and charging this extra amount in the name of interest.

• Fr
    from Supertech Limited Aug 30, 2012

Dear Customers,

Greetings

We would personally like to resolve your issues, for the same we request everyone to either visit our head office between 10:30am till 5:30pm from Monday to Saturday or write us on our official mail ID fi.e [email protected]

For future reference - You can call on our toll free no. [protected] or [protected] to help resolve your issue.

• Ak
    Akranis Dec 25, 2012

I was searching for apartment and ran against Super Tec Homes offer. After some contact with them I decided to make upfront payment. When we came to our apartment two weeks later it was already busy. This company refuses to give a refund.

sameer747 May 08, 2013

My flat disappeared from drawings as well..can anyone suggest a remedy? I have been running after them for 2 weeks and there has been no resolution