Stub Hubsold bad tickets

R

I purchased tickets for the last REGULAR season game of the New England Patriots which was on January 1, 2012. they played Bufflalo and won the game. Too bad my husband missed the entire game because Stub Hub Sent me BAD TICKETS. I spent 405.00 on these tickets. I ordered them in November as a christmas gift for my husband. The tickets were delivered to me by Fed Ex on November 25, 2011. My husband drove over 30 miles to Foxboro MA's Gillette Stadium, and then paid 50 bucks to park there. He tried to get into the game but security was alerted to him because the tickets he had were revoked. So my husband was escorted out and basically treated like a criminal.. I'm told that i will be refunded but that hasn't happened yet and I'm also told that someone will contact me about what happened.. that hasn't happened yet either... so buyer beware... This was my first time ever using Stub Hub and they scammed me so bad... I hope that soon they will refund me... but I have a feeling it's not going to be easy!

RESOLVED

• StubHub's response · Jan 04, 2012

Hello Rachel,

My name is Selena, I work for StubHub's Executive Customer Care Team. On behalf of the company I sincerely apologize for your experience. At StubHub we take this matter very seriously just as it is stated in our FanProtect Guarantee(http://www.stubhub.com/guarantee/) we will reach out to you right away to make things right. Please email your order information to [email protected], we look forward to discussing the details of your experience with you.

Thank you!