Steve's Spar - Beyers Naude, CrestaInappropriate Touching

V

Monday night I went to Steve's Spar to get a few things and was chatting to one of the Managers (Randal) who had come over to me when the patron he had been chatting to had gone away. We were chatting about life and his current relationship status since we have something in common in that we are both divorced. He has always been friendly.
However on a few occasions I have smelt alcohol on his breathe and Monday evening was no exception. Just before I was about to leave he promptly put his hand onto my left breast. I didn't say anything to the management at the time and dismissed because he was under the influence of alcohol. But the following morning I was angry and disappointed with myself for not having reported what he did exactly at the time that he did it. He violated my safe space.
This man needs to be removed from this kind of environment where he is able to behave in such a manner. Quite possibly I am not the only person who has experienced this. What if he has done this to young people, who like me didn't say anything at the time but are angered by his actions.