Sterling Holiday Resortsfake promises

My membership ID: 1230250

So in 2016 I brought sterling Holidays lowest category(Blue) package of 25 years in Raipur, Chattisgarh. I got it for ₹1, 99, 000 (2 lakh). I was called in a exhibition for discussing about it. There the representatives promised that I will get 30% discount on food, I can go to anywhere anytime I want, free spa, I will get all facilities for free like sports, pickup from station, hotel car will take for side scenes and if I want so I can use my package early.
I found out that these all promises were FAKE when I went to lonavala in this year. I got no facility from these.
These are the actual things that happened with me:
I got 8% discount on food, I cannot go in pik seasons, I have to pay for spa, not all sports were free, no pickup, no hotel car..

I was really upset after my trip was over. I contacted my representative and he talked with me rudely and said "No, I haven't spoke anything like that and now I have left sterling and joined club Mahindra and don't contact me again".
After this I was really angred so I contacted customer service. I contacted them many times but they were not able to give a solution.
My representative name is Sachin Pathak
I have paid 6500+6500 (2times) as annual subscription fee and I have only used it one time while going Lonavala for 3days (I booked 2 rooms).

He done many fake promises. I feeling like I got scammed very bad.

I hereby demand sterling Holidays authority to cancel my membership and refund my money.

Membership ID: 1230250