Ster-Kinekor / service, harassment and racism
My kids were at rosebank on saterday to watch the BTS movie at 2.30.
Alk the kids were taking pictures of movie. This worker walked in and threatend to throw them out. His name is Jabulani Ngwenya.
He told them to put away their phones or they would be kicked out. They put it away. He walked down to the other kids in front and did the same thing. He then came back to my daughter and leaned over her friend and proceeded to go off at her. Het phone was already put away. He then proceeded to telk her that she is disrespecting "us" and that she is disrespecting "our" language. Then proceeded to insist on kicking her out.
This is not acceptable. How can ster kinekor promote an aggresive man towards young girls and then proceed to make it a race thing. For what?? It was uncalled for and their whole experience was ruined.
I need this yo be resolved or i will go to the papers regarding this.
More Ster-Kinekor Complaints & Reviews
- Ster-Kinekor - bad attitude, unhelpful and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema
- Ster-Kinekor - bayside cinema renovations 
- Ster-Kinekor - avoid this place at all costs 
- Ster-Kinekor - slandering of christian faith by ng kerk's movie dominee tienie. please remove from cinemas 
- Ster-Kinekor - cinema screen faulty
- Ster-Kinekor - melted slush puppy
- Ster-Kinekor - poor service
- Sterkineko - the behaviour and attitude of staff/ and service
- Ster-Kinekor - mall of africa