Ster-Kinekor — dirty cinema
My family and myself attend the Lion King at the Ster Kinekor theatre Bay West on Sunday 29 September 2019 for the 17h30 show.
When we entered the theatre before the movie started it was pitch black with no lights. We struggled to find our seats and were forced to turn on our cell phone lights. The theatre had not been cleaned and it was in a terrible state. We could observe multiple boxes of empty popcorn boxes under the seats and cup holders had not been cleaned and everything was sticky. It was really bad and it ruined our viewing experience. I suspect that the lights had been turned out to mask the fact that the theatre had not been cleaned.
More Ster-Kinekor Complaints & Reviews
- Ster-Kinekor - bad attitude, unhelpful and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema
- Ster-Kinekor - bayside cinema renovations 
- Ster-Kinekor - avoid this place at all costs 
- Ster-Kinekor - slandering of christian faith by ng kerk's movie dominee tienie. please remove from cinemas 
- Ster-Kinekor - cinema screen faulty
- Ster-Kinekor - melted slush puppy
- Ster-Kinekor - poor service
- Sterkineko - the behaviour and attitude of staff/ and service
- Ster-Kinekor - mall of africa