Steebar.comorder not filled, unable to contact

Part order filled, backorder still not delivered 1 month later despite credit card being charged at time of order online. No answer to calls to business line ever. No answer to emails either.

• Hh
    hholliday Jul 12, 2012

I also placed an order with Steebar and have not received it. They charged my card immediately and I have not been able to get ahold of them. I've tried calling them and have not been able to get an answer. I've also sent an e-mail and have not received a response. I tried calling the number listed for Allied Wallet for billing and they said they no longer do billing for Steebar and were unable to help me. This is so frustrating!