Steak 'n Shake Enterprises — employee failed to return a debit card
On Nov. 11 we went through the drive through in Tallahassee Fl, the employee failed to return the debit card which was not made aware to us until we got home which is almost two hours away. The complaint though is more to the length of time it took the steak&shake to correct the mistake. We were promised it would be mailed out ASAP, we had to call multiple times speaking with different managers who gave us different responses. Once was told it was mailed when it was not. The card finally arrived Nov 23. I have worked in customer service and understand mistakes happen, that was not so much the issue. The issue was how it was handled afterwards as this put a major constraint on our lives. I feel as though it should be made aware that the customer service given by the employees and managers failed below the average expectancy.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - no jerk burger?!
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders