Starcrest Of CaliforniaTerrible experience

M

Cheap, junky merchandise from mail order business. Mom bought me combs that are advertised to 'Transform you hairstyle in minutes, double the volume, beautifully layered, full bodied bobs, or stylish layered bangs.' and much more. Wow, simple little plastic comb can do all this? I don't think so.

I want to send back all these cheap presents my elderly mom bought me but there is no phone number, no email address, no web address or way to contact them.

• Ml
    Mlw130 Mar 12, 2015

All the info you need is on the website under "Contact Us". I would just be grateful my elderly mother thought of me.