Stanford Health Careemergency room

C Sep 13, 2019

I entered the emergency room on two occasions in the last month regarding my left hand. My hand has not gotten better and without any prescription or treatment plan I have been left with red, broken skin, lesions that pose fluid, itching, and discomfort. I called and attempted to file a formal complaint on two occasions which never likely went anywhere. I'm still in great pain and dealing with symptoms but have no desire to return to the same location that was beyond rude to me.

emergency room