Stamps.comlet's start a class-action lawsuit against this company

This company never notified me that they would charged a monthly service of $15.99 for the same services that you can get for free directly from USPS.com. Stamps.com not only block you from buying insurance directly from USPS so you have to purchase insurance from Stamps.com instead.
Stamps, com is using the same tactics like from the good old credit report dotcom, and many other outfits on the Internet using confusing information and lured you into signing up for services that would cost you a monthly fees, and try to buried this monthly service fees into the stamp purchases, so you can not tell if you are paying this monthly service fees.
If there is a lawyer out there, let;s look into this company's practices and see if we can make the lawyers rich.
We need to stop stamps.com from charging others for services they have no idea that they were being charged monthly.
I can be reach at [protected] if you want to know the details.

• Ju
    Julie R. Dec 04, 2011

I've been trying for months to cancel my account. It's almost impossible. Today I received the latest bill from them. This is hopefully the last communication I'll have to send them:

Hey, Stamps.Com
    In all my years of purchasing services online, I have never been so disappointed, and have never had to jump through so many hoops to cancel an account (I usually do not get so fed up to spend the time to write letters either.)

I want you to cancel my account immediately. I have records of the emails that I’ve sent to you requesting this. I actually sent you a check on November 10, 2011 to pay off my balance, with a note requesting that you cancel my account immediately.

It is now December 3, and I just got another bill from you. I try to call you but your ridiculous phone system does not have after-hours options, and doesn’t even give callers the ability to leave a voicemail.

I would actually love it if you dropped the charges altogether—as I have mentioned several times before to you through email (because your call center does not accommodate my schedule), I have a Mac, and cannot use the services I’m being charged for.

However, I suppose if you just took the $XX.XX that I supposedly owe you for not providing me with any utility at all, I would be fine with it as long as you stop sending me bills and didn’t contact me again. That would be worth it to me.

I started writing this letter by hand, but then decided to type it so that I can send copies to Consumer Affairs, and the Better Business Bureau.

By the way, as you may have noticed I’m paying the USPS extra so that I have proof that you got my communication this time. The USPS should be ashamed to have partnered up to do business with you.

I am requesting for the last time for you to CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.