Spirit Incentives — Don't plan anything with these rip-offs!
I was supposed to get a free trip after purchasing a package from a radio station, I had to pay a $50 deposit and give 3 dates. I did what they asked but did not have the dates available and gave me an alternate date o Tampa Florida. I set up the date with my family. I went out of town and while out of town received another letter saying I had to pay another $32.00 in taxes upfront and I had only 14 days to send in the taxes. When I got back I was past the date to send the tax money in so they canceled my planned trip and asked me to submit another 3 dates. This has been going on for 6 months.
I finally told them to send my original $50 deposit. I am going to pay for the trip myself. I looked on internet and found that Spirit Incentives has many similar complaints. I warn you, don't plan anything with these rip-offs, they just want to keep delaying till you get frustrated and finally stop dealing with them, that is their whole strategy. Just keep your money and pay for the trip yourself, this is NOT a free trip. The amount of frustration and idiot customer service people you have to talk with is agonizing. Stay away from these people, they are just irresponsible and do NOT care about you or your satisfaction. They care about taking your $$$.
More Spirit Incentives Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Incentives - Worst service imaginable and a hoax!
- Spirit Incentives - Ripoff on their 2 night vacation!
- Spirit Incentives - my vacation
- Spirit Incentives - Failure to Comply with Vacation Package
- Spirit Incentives - Definitely a scam!
- Spirit Incentives - Free Cruise
- Spirit Incentives - Scam and lies
- Spirit Incentives - Cruise Scam
- Spirit Incentives - Travel Certificate
- Spirit Incentives - Scam