Menu

G
Author of the complaint
2:21 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought my Speed Queen washer and dryer via Amazon in April 2019.
In December 2019 the washer leaked a load of water at the back. After phoning customer service, Lake View Appliance Services [protected]) send out a technician on Dec. 11, 2019.
The technician could not find something wrong and gave the machine a mini service. He advised me not to use the "auto fill" function but to manually select an option.

In January 2020 the washer leaked water again at the back even after I manually selected the water fill load.
Lake View Appliance Services send out the technician on Jan. 8th 2020. The technician advised a new electronic board.

On February 5th, 2020 the technician replaced the electronic board of the machine, advising to continue to select the water fill manually.

Today, February 18th, the washer leaked again. I manually selected the "large" load fill.

It makes no sense for the technician to come out every time and not be able to fix the problem. My proposed solutions are to replace my washer with a new one or to refund me. It will greatly be appreciated if we can sort this out. I would not like water damage.

Karien van der Merwe